Fortress city Borama - most beautiful Somali city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Hargeysa burco berbera is + 90 % issaq and garowe is 90 % mj xamar is 85 % hawiye don't let the idps fool u.

I don't buy it. Traveled around in Somalia and in recent years there's a lot of intra-country migration.

I know a bunch of Hawiyes who live in Borama, lol.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
I don't buy it. Traveled around in Somalia and in recent years there's a lot of intra-country migration.

I know a bunch of Hawiyes who live in Borama, lol.
A few ≠ major shifts in demographics. Fact is Borama is 99.9% Samaroon with some recent migrants thanks to the peace and stability. It's true that there are people who relocate, there are many people from Borama who have moved to Xamar for example for work and studies.

Apollo

VIP
Who knows. It is not like you can tell by face.

Also, there's bucketloads of Oromos everywhere. Clan stereotypes are falling apart everywhere.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Who knows. It is not like you can tell by face.

Also, there's bucketloads of Oromos everywhere. Clan stereotypes are falling apart everywhere.
Oromos are not Somali though so how is that relevant to clans? Forget Borama, the entire Awdal region is dominated by us. The south is more diverse than the north I think.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
With due all respect, nobody believes you. That @Chinhahsan is Oromo troll who was banned couples here and you are the only one who defends him and his one pathetic thread that he always posts it.
I'll defend my blood you fake nationalist get the f*ck out of here and take your dirty accounts with you

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
I'll defend my blood you fake nationalist get the f*ck out of here and take your dirty accounts with you
I don't know who canuck is Allah is my witness and this account belongs to me - a proud samaroon waanan kugu dhaartay waa ramadan so stop.

war orod macangag yahow. You are not one of us ayay kaaga dhegtay wax kale la imo warya waxad tahay la garan maayo.

I bet you didn't even understand what I just wrote :mjlol:

Anaa kaa badiya af soomaliga. Bal jilibkaaga ii sheeg hadaad Samaroon dhab tahay.

Fuleynimadda iska dhaaf ina adeer.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Anaa kaa badiya af soomaliga. Bal jilibkaaga ii sheeg hadaad Samaroon dhab tahay.

Fuleynimadda iska dhaaf ina adeer.
maa khasab baa inan iska kaay sheego. Makahiil asal ah baan ahay reer abtigayna waa geesiyaasha mahadcase intaa kuu dhaafin maayo. Magacii makaahiil baad ceebaysay sidad xabashida qudhunka ah uu dabo ordaysay wax isku fal niyow oo dadkaaga ha ceebayn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts