Fortress city Borama - most beautiful Somali city

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is very beautiful both the surrondings and the people. Least qabyalaad you will find is here.

The birthplace of Somali nationalism

I was supposed to visit there but didn't work out, nice video and thanks OP for making a thread that is actually about Somalis.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
I was supposed to visit there but didn't work out, nice video and thanks OP for making a thread that is actually about Somalis.
You're welcome. I hope to see more threads on our cities. Hope you visit the city soon!

The best thing about Borama is how people aren't full of qabyalaad.

No one asks you for your qabil. People come to study in borama from NFD , Kilila Shanaad and Djibouti.

Best education in Somalia and the people are kind.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
The best thing about Borama is how people aren't full of qabyalaad.

No one asks you for your qabil. People come to study in borama from NFD , Kilila Shanaad and Djibouti.

Best education in Somalia and the people are kind.
Proud of my people , thanks for sharing. :salute:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Great to have a decent Samaron on SS. Those ethio bootyclappers were dragging the good name of beesha through the mud. Beautiful city and people, It's been a little over 2 years since I was last there, Can't wait to be back :salute:

Apollo

VIP
Most cities in Somalia aren't dominated by one clan as they used to. Stop with the clan stereotypes. Many non-Dir live there.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Most cities in Somalia aren't dominated by one clan as they used to. Stop with the clan stereotypes. Many non-Dir live there.
I didn't mention tribe but let's be honest it is dominated by one clan and so are many other cities and towns. Non-dir living in Borama are a minority.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
There are hardly any other Dirs there 99,9999999999999% is Samaroon and it will stay that way we breed like rabbits. Me myself I come from family of 10 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts