Former Somali President is facing criminal charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahlet Fasil

Addis Abeba, February 15/2019 – Judges at the federal High Court 4th Criminal Bench here in the capital have, today, accepted federal prosecutors’ request to withhold list of witnesses from the defense team in high profile criminal case involving former Somali regional state president Abdi Muhamud Omer a.k.a Abdi Iley.

Prosecutors have argued to withhold the list of names in favor of witnesses protection due to the nature of the criminal case, which includes, but not limited to, indictments of 47 individuals with high level human rights abuse, attempt to violently overthrow the constitutional order and attempt to incite inter-communal violence in Somali regional state during the weekend of August 04/2018.

However, out of the total of 47 defendants in the same case, only six are currently under police custody. They include, Abd Muhamud Omer; Rahma Mohammed Haybe, former head of women and children’s affairs bureau; and Abdulrezak Sehane Elmi, former head of the diaspora affairs office of the Somali regional state; as well as Ferhan Tahir, former police commissioner commissioner of the region, and two individuals: Worseme Sheik Abdi and Guled Obel Dawud.

Of the six defendants, only the first four have their charges formally read out for them and know the details of the charges (with Abdi telling the court last week that he recognizes all charges as nothing but “deliberately coordinated lies”). However, Worseme Sheik Abdi and Guled Obel Dawud have not received copies of the charges nor have they been briefed about it due to lack of Somali language translators at the court. The judges have ruled today for a presence of translators as of the next hearing, which is set for February 27.

Background

On January 25, the Attorney General’s office revealed that the August violence resulted in the killings of 58 people while 266 were injured. the report by the AG also revealed a gruesome details which were previously unreported, including the discovery of a mass grave where the remains of 42 of the victims was found. Eight more bodies were discovered inside the premises of St. Michael Church in Jigjiga city. The report also said ten women were raped in just a span of three days but added there could be more unreported cases of rapes. And properties worth about 421 million birr were also vandalized in the violence. AS

https://addisstandard.com/news-cour...s-protection-in-ex-somali-president-case/amp/

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You might get away with crimes against humanity for a period of time but the sword of justice will eventually catch up with you. I hope to god the victims get true justice and these evil people get what they deserve. Please let this be a lesson to all people, you get back what you put out in the universe, that's why it's imperative that we treat each other like family. :)

Good. Now when are we going to see the generals who massacred the Somalis and told ilay what to do?

Ethiopians think we are dumb. nacaladii dhashay maxaan dhahaa.

Ilay ragii u talini jiray goormaa maxkamad la keeni? Why arent the xoolo somalis demanding this?

cabdi ilay bay ku wada khafiifeen. war he wasn't a lone wolf, get his buddies and shoot them all in the head.

Tukraq

VIP
You might get away with crimes against humanity for a period of time but the sword of justice will eventually catch up with you. I hope to god the victims get true justice and these evil people get what they deserve. Please let this be a lesson to all people, you get back what you put out in the universe, that's why it's imperative that we treat each other like family. :)
That’s only in Africa though, the icc should change its name to iacc cuz that’s all it does, everyone else gets away with it

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Good. Now when are we going to see the generals who massacred the Somalis and told ilay what to do?

Ethiopians think we are dumb. nacaladii dhashay maxaan dhahaa.

Ilay ragii u talini jiray goormaa maxkamad la keeni? Why arent the xoolo somalis demanding this?

cabdi ilay bay ku wada khafiifeen. war he wasn't a lone wolf, get his buddies and shoot them all in the head.
Caqli cagdheer i use to hear a saying ogaden are snitches who will sell their own brother to the enemy.

Today in ethiopia oromo have taken over leadership from tigre and the only person they have put in prison is a ogaden man abdi iley and his own ogaden brother mustafa cagjar snitched and supports the oromo against his ogaden brother

Tomorrow it will be amhara taking over ethiopia leadership from oromo and likewise they will arrest and oppress the oromo stooge mustafa cagjar and his cagdheer followers and they will select a new cagdheer puppet that will conform to their will.

Caqli cagdheer i use to hear a saying ogaden are snitches who will sell their own brother to the enemy.

Today in ethiopia oromo have taken over leadership from tigre and the only person they have put in prison is a ogaden man abdi iley and his own ogaden brother mustafa cagjar snitched and supports the oromo against his ogaden brother

Tomorrow it will be amhara taking over ethiopia leadership from oromo and likewise they will arrest and oppress the oromo stooge mustafa cagjar and his cagdheer followers and they will select a new cagdheer puppet that will conform to their will.
Why haven't you freed your people in Wardheer? Or is it just "grazing land" :heh:

B1tch dhabayac0 don't start something you won't be able to finish.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why haven't you freed your people in Wardheer? Or is it just "grazing land" :heh:

B1tch dhabayac0 don't start something you won't be able to finish.
Who betrayed iley and used shidhe and oromo hegemony to disgrace a ogaden man? A ogaden man named mustafa cagjar.

Who is challenging mustafa cagjar leadership today? A dir/oromo man shidhe who is the leader of the political party and has the full support of his oromo kin

Today the leader of somali region that is predominantly ogaden is ruled by a dir/jaarso man named shidhe.

Tigre hegemony used reer abdile to oppress reer isaaq and now oromo hegemony are using reer isaaq to oppress reer abdile

Both reer abdile and reer isaaq are the same sub clan of ogaden.

Just like the europeans used african americans to kill eachother and betray eachother the xabesh whether they are amharic, tigre or oromo are using ogaden to kill eachother and snitch on eachother sell themseleves its a sad state of affairs.

If ogadens dont even value the life of another ogaden then why should other somalis value the life of an lama ooyan ogaden? Thats why the federal government of somalia in mogadishu sold qalbidhagax to xabesha ethiopia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qashin foqol qashin you did not say the same thing about ceydiid if my memory serves me correct you made a dua for him hypocrite ba tahay what you say with your tongue is very different from that which lies in your breast

Abdi iley sure he has made mistakes but his most redeemable quailty which lead to him thrown in prison was to reject the deal oromo told him to sign regarding somali region gas resources which was going to rob somalis of their natural resources.

Abdi iley waa geesi he stood up for the somali people when they needed him the most and he also declared independence from addis abbaba

If Abdi Illey refused to sign that atrocious oil/gas deal he is a hero, flawed but a hero.
He must answer for his crimes HOWEVER those hypocrite xabashi have no right to persecute him.

An impartial Somali court with a Somali jury needs to handle Illey but that does not exist.

Last edited:
Who betrayed iley and used shidhe and oromo hegemony to disgrace a ogaden man? A ogaden man named mustafa cagjar.

Who is challenging mustafa cagjar leadership today? A dir/oromo man shidhe who is the leader of the political party and has the full support of his oromo kin

Today the leader of somali region that is predominantly ogaden is ruled by a dir/jaarso man named shidhe.

Tigre hegemony used reer abdile to oppress reer isaaq and now oromo hegemony are using reer isaaq to oppress reer abdile

Both reer abdile and reer isaaq are the same sub clan of ogaden.

Just like the europeans used african americans to kill eachother and betray eachother the xabesh whether they are amharic, tigre or oromo are using ogaden to kill eachother and snitch on eachother sell themseleves its a sad state of affairs.

If ogadens dont even value the life of another ogaden then why should other somalis value the life of an lama ooyan ogaden? Thats why the federal government of somalia in mogadishu sold qalbidhagax to xabesha ethiopia
You obviously haven't got a clue about the region. The position Shide holds is an honorary one, he doesn't actually have any ruling powers hence why he attempted to overthrow Mustafa Cagjar last month.

I'm sure you noticed how he was swiftly rebuked and outmanouevred but I guess that didn't fit your little narrative. Can't really blame you, we wouldn't want you to use the few dhabayac0 brain cells you have in your autistic head.

The region, it is ruled by Ogaden and the MJs in Wardheer are ruled by Ogaden :denzelnigga:

By the way it wasn't Cagjar who plotted against Iley, it was a bunch of elders in Dire Dawa who lobbied day and night to have him removed. Iley was already a target and failed to change with the arrival of Abyi. The lobbying against him was simply the icing on the cake however as I said, this didn't fit your qabiilist narrative.

Do everyone a favour and stop talking about things you have zero knowledge of. Stick to puntland matters, you don't see us talking about them as we clearly couldn't careless what happens over there.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You obviously haven't got a clue about the region. The position Shide holds is an honorary one, he doesn't actually have any ruling powers hence why he attempted to overthrow Mustafa Cagjar last month.

I'm sure you noticed how he was swiftly rebuked and outmanouevred but I guess that didn't fit your little narrative. Can't really blame you, we wouldn't want you to use the few dhabayac0 brain cells you have in your autistic head.

The region, it is ruled by Ogaden and the MJs in Wardheer are ruled by Ogaden :denzelnigga:

By the way it wasn't Cagjar who plotted against Iley, it was a bunch of elders in Dire Dawa who lobbied day and night to have him removed. Iley was already a target and failed to change with the arrival of Abyi. The lobbying against him was simply the icing on the cake however as I said, this didn't fit your qabiilist narrative.

Do everyone a favour and stop talking about things you have zero knowledge of. Stick to puntland matters, you don't see us talking about them as we clearly couldn't careless what happens over there.
We sell ogaden lama ooyan like you in the capital city of somalia mogadishu rven the federal government sell ogaden to Ethiopia

We sell ogaden lama ooyan like you in the capital city of somalia mogadishu rven the federal government sell ogaden to Ethiopia
Remember your station before I start slaughtering majerteen dhabayac0s like I've been doing for centuries :drakekidding:

jess-jpg.65509

This is what I do to you. Pull you from your home, take you to the edge of town and put a hot one in your skull before watching your lifeless body fall into the already prepared mass grave :kendrickcry:

Or I may just headtop you there and then, it really depends on my mood for the day :francis:

jess1-jpg.65512

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/29/world/witnesses-report-a-somali-massacre-before-us-arrival.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending