Form your set

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am cool with everyone here, I see so much potential in each and every one of you.

:friendhug: bring it guys :)

psyche

To each their own
I am cool with everyone here, I see so much potential with each and every one of you.

:friendhug: bring it guys :)

I just wanted to take the time out of my day to say I love you jiron :kendrickcry:

Most wholesome user on this site that deserves all of the world :it0tdo8:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@admin can you create a super-tag for me, I would like the following people to get a notification when I use these tags, i've also listed the names of who I want to receive the notification.

Ashy Abdi karbaash league
@Gibiin-Udug
@Emily
@Medulla
@xalimathe6
@Basic
@Gambar
@Whimsical fanatic

Orbiters
@Abdisamad3
@Samaalic Era
@Abdalla
@mrlog

Londoners
@Basic
@Mckenzie
@AarHawd_7
There's nothing to karbaash anymore sadly. Toast to the good ole days.

I miss @Emily though.

lalayariis

Bad cop
@Gedogyal the face of the group, knows how to talk to people and put up a good image of us.
@sambuusi the mole, she can fit into any group and talk her way into them loving her. A genius.
@Medulla shooter, fights and never loses any of his battles. Also a part time rapper, thief, sspot entrepreneur, and basically anything you can think of he has tried.
@anyways the bad bytch, and also a shooter that doesn’t discriminate against who she’s fighting.
@strawberrii the moral booster, full of life and cheers everyone up.
@The Good The smart one who should probably not be hanging with us but still does.
@Ayaanle__ no one knows how he ended up here, but he did and is the life of the party connecting everyone together.
@Karats someones little sibling that decided to tag along and is learning way too fast.
@Odkac WRLD the rapper and money maker that feeds the broke members
@Whimsical fanatic the undercover cop that switches sides like 3 times before finally joining us for good.

:wow1:

There's nothing to karbaash anymore sadly. Toast to the good ole days.

I miss @Emily though.

We did some damage sis
giphy (1).gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I tried to karbash @Cyrus yesterday and it was just not the same. The inc.els would give you a good chase, the new breed of faraxs will ask you to marry them. And they all happen to be 18 and anime fans. :drakewtf: It's just not the same.
Sis the ones who remained have fragile feelings, they literally cry if I make criticism, imagine if I karbaashed them.

Weak.