Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm on no ones list
1635744_meme-face-sad-crying-face-meme-hd-png.png

Last edited:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
How’s your imaginary Syrian wife doing? :)
Lets not get personal ukhti, alhamdulilah my wife is fine and is actually busy making afur for me and her family. Where is your husband tho? :heh: Id hate to be a man whose wife trolls on somalispot while i sit on the couch my stomach grumbling because of hunger. Ninka gaaajo ha ku dhilin orad jikada ku carar

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I have xishood so I’m not going to make some imaginary cliques but instead just list people I’m cool with. I’ll do the girls first then the guys

@sambuusi - my main girl, you’re so funny and adorable. You really make Sspot a better place and I thank you for that
@lalayariis - funny and crazy, I really like your posts. I hope you never leave loool.
@Medulla - we stan Medulla Oblongata, you’re funny and mysterious. Is it a boy or is it a girl? Who knows? You’re deffo a girl
@SOULSEARCHING - funny and relatable, I feel you with half of the stuff you post hahah
@anyways - sassy and confident, I wish I was more like you both online and irl.
@Basra - one of the reasons I even joined this website. Nothing to say but you’re iconic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lets not get personal ukhti, alhamdulilah my wife is fine and is actually busy making afur for me and her family. Where is your husband tho? :heh: Id hate to be a man whose wife trolls on somalispot while i sit on the couch my stomach grumbling because of hunger. Ninka gaaajo ha ku dhilin orad jikada ku carar
Maskiin.

Nothing worse than a basement dwelling, neck bearded hooyo please give me 20 dollars, lizard face who trolls on the internet,wishing he was Arab because his life is shittier than the xaar @Grigori Rasputin drops after every iftar. Keep dreaming akhi.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I have xishood so I’m not going to make some imaginary cliques but instead just list people I’m cool with. I’ll do the girls first then the guys

@sambuusi - my main girl, you’re so funny and adorable. You really make Sspot a better place and I thank you for that
@lalayariis - funny and crazy, I really like your posts. I hope you never leave loool.
@Medulla - we stan Medulla Oblongata, you’re funny and mysterious. Is it a boy or is it a girl? Who knows? You’re deffo a girl
@SOULSEARCHING - funny and relatable, I feel you with half of the stuff you post hahah
@anyways - sassy and confident, I wish I was more like you both online and irl.
@Basra - one of the reasons I even joined this website. Nothing to say but you’re iconic.
You are one of my favuorite female posters on this forum btw

also like to mention @anyways @binthalal @sambuusi and @Nalle

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Now here’s the boys

@Radical Canjeerorism - my fellow vegan comrade, I hope you’re doing well. Keep being the eloquent guy you’ve always been.
@Ghengis Kaarhis - I haven’t known you for too long but je te souhaite bonne chance. Tu semble que tu es cool et drôle mdr
@CaliTedesse - you may be an Arab wannabe but you’re funny as hell. I think you having no filter is what makes you even funnier. Your profile picture (for this month and the rest of the year) is iconic, please never change it.
@Odkac WRLD - you strike me as a miskeen but you’re also pretty funny as well I think I’m noticing a common thread with everyone hahah
@Gucci mane - my fellow Isaaq brother, you’re friendly and funny, I wish you well.
@Jiron - I love your positivity so much, I aspire to be more like you :) You seem like such a genuinely kind hearted individual.

Honorable mentions that made me join the site:
@Grigori Rasputin - LOCAL FARAAX ACTS LIKE A CLICKBAIT NEWS REPORTER ON RANDOM SOMALI BASED FORUM
@Gibiin-Udug - prominent member here
@Afrique - missed Knowles :(

And many others. I may not have tagged you but I’m cool with the majority of you tbh. Take care! :it0tdo8:

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
Now here’s the boys

@Radical Canjeerorism - my fellow vegan comrade, I hope you’re doing well. Keep being the eloquent guy you’ve always been.
@Ghengis Kaarhis - I haven’t known you for too long but je te souhaite bonne chance. Tu semble que tu es cool et drôle mdr
@CaliTedesse - you may be an Arab wannabe but you’re funny as hell. I think you having no filter is what makes you even funnier. Your profile picture (for this month and the rest of the year) is iconic, please never change it.
@Odkac WRLD - you strike me as a miskeen but you’re also pretty funny as well I think I’m noticing a common thread with everyone hahah
@Gucci mane - my fellow Isaaq brother, you’re friendly and funny, I wish you well.
@Jiron - I love your positivity so much, I aspire to be more like you :) You seem like such a genuinely kind hearted individual.

Honorable mentions that made me join the site:
@Grigori Rasputin - LOCAL FARAAX ACTS LIKE A CLICKBAIT NEWS REPORTER ON RANDOM SOMALI BASED FORUM
@Gibiin-Udug - prominent member here
@Afrique - missed Knowles :(

And many others. I may not have tagged you but I’m cool with the majority of you tbh. Take care! :it0tdo8:
The last 2 are they trannies?