Form your set

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I tried to karbash @Cyrus yesterday and it was just not the same. The inc.els would give you a good chase, the new breed of faraxs will ask you to marry them. And they all happen to be 18 and anime fans. :drakewtf: It's just not the same.
Ukhti, you learnt a valuable lession that the Akh-Right are a force to be reckoned with unlike the incels/weebs :pachah1: We are a new force to be reckoned with

Nahhh wait a minute @lalayariis. In the title, tags, and original post it says “clicks.” Are you trying to say CLIQUE??? Allah ana iska dhintayyy
IMG_5670.PNG

Cyrus

Can I join too :)

From what I've seen the only requirement is to be a misogynistic asshole which I can undoubtedly be.
sxb, you are the personification of everything the Akh right seeks to destroy :gucciwhat: A khaniis,pseudo-Muslim liberal weirdo who also happens to be an Arabphobe. We seek refugefrom Allah from the likes of you:camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
sxb, you are the personification of everything the Akh right seeks to destroy :gucciwhat: A khaniis,pseudo-Muslim liberal weirdo who also happens to be an Arabphobe. We seek refugefrom Allah from the likes of you:camby:
You’re telling me the akhi movements are terrorists?

Do you support terrorists?

Cyrus

You’re telling me the akhi movements are terrorists?

Do you support terrorists?
You are reaching ukhti or maybe you cant read as women especially from africa have a quarter of a brain as correctly pointed out by Sheikh Saad al Hijri.

The Akh right denounces and condemns all forms of terrorism both of the secular and pseudo-religous sort

psyche

To each their own

I'm dead wallahi :russ:

I can change just give me a chance walaalo :ohdamn:

Gibiin-Udug

lol I used to say being a Somali inc.el was rock bottom, today I've seen something lower and it's called the Akhi Right Movement.
Loooool
We now have seen it all.

Can we save @CaliTedesse before it’s too late. I heard he hosts secret meetings with them, that’s why he asked us what kind of cheese we liked, it was actually for the akhi movement meeting.

Gibiin-Udug

You are reaching ukhti or maybe you cant read as women especially from africa have a quarter of a brain as correctly pointed out by Sheikh Saad al Hijri.

The Akh right denounces and condemns all forms of terrorism both of the secular and pseudo-religous sort
How’s your imaginary Syrian wife doing? :)