Form your set

Interesting.
I added @Figo for qarabo reason call it nepotism lol
@Al-Burcaawi and me have been cool since he joined sspot

@Ayaanle is a smart brother and only one of two people who solved my challenging math puzzle

@Vanessa is my lovely udgoon cousin who I enjoy interacting with :banderas:

@Desert Flower I respect her and she's cool too.

@CaliTedesse is my bro 100%

@Gibiin-Udug the royalty of dal-udug

I enjoy @SOULSEARCHING shit posts :icon lol:

@The Good makes me laugh with his photoshop pictures

@Abdalla is a legend we don't even know if he's a man or a myth

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
These are my day ones and newbies who some SS fun for me.

@Abdalla My abti real nigga but he’s a knuckle head sometimes.
@Abdisamad3 My other abti he’s not as bright as Abdalla but I still got love for him. He needs to work on his shukansi game tho. :snoop:
@Gucci mane OG SS nigga who’s as real as it gets. Good FIFA player and funny sometimes:pachah1:
@Gambar This hybrid reer Xamar/Lander eedo thinks she’s tough :snoop:She makes funny jokes sometimes I gotta give it to her.

@Gibiin-Udug:pacspit:You don’t want to get on her bad side because she’ll start a rumor about you and it’ll pick up like a fire:ileycry:

@Duchess My fav cousin a dear person to me. She’s been real with me since day one.
@Ferrari He’s a bit like @Abdisamad3 but at least he can spit some game on Xalimo’s. Shit FIFA player tho. :mjhaps:

@Grigori Rasputin This site wouldn’t be the same without him my day one bradar.:wow:

@The Good One of my fav newbies. Smart and funny bradar.
@Western4Life :pacspit::pacspit: Day one but this nacas started fake rumors about me only watching ball only when the playoffs are on.

@Medulla What can I say about this fella. He’s my gacan yare.:wow:When everyone is on my back he’s the one of the few people who comes to my rescue even tho I don’t need help most of the times.:mjhaps:

I’m not young anymore so sorry if I forgot your name. You’re all good people at the end of the day.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I added @Figo for qarabo reason call it nepotism lol
@Al-Burcaawi and me have been cool since he joined sspot

@Ayaanle is a smart brother and only one of two people who solved my challenging math puzzle

@Vanessa is my lovely udgoon cousin who I enjoy interacting with :banderas:

@Desert Flower I respect her and she's cool too.

@CaliTedesse is my bro 100%

@Gibiin-Udug the royalty of dal-udug

I enjoy @SOULSEARCHING shit posts :icon lol:

@The Good makes me laugh with his photoshop pictures

@Abdalla is a legend we don't even know if he's a man or a myth
Whenever Gibiin quotes you waad isku xaarta and change your comments. :pacspit:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
My Gang is located in my Home City of Seattle with some members from abroad and other states. Our Team name is " SAS Hombre" the SAS is a acronym for " Soor Ain't Shit" founded in 1982 by Jibreel Nuur Elmi in Capitol Hill.

@Ghengis Kaarhis | He is a our main translator as a Proud Mexican whose native language is spanish he is the one who puts us into contact with the plug. Without him we would be at the mercy of ruthless mexican cartels that are found in my state.

@Figo | A native like me to the state our brother is the data analyst of the team. Although I say this he is really just the main person who tortures the people we kidnap he has a knack for causing people pain.

@sambuusi and @Gedogyal | Work in the karaoke store which is just a cover for our money laundering. They both are renowned singers in their hometown one of which nearly was selected to participate in the eurovisions :oh6b81q:

@The Bloody-Nine | Is the mule in the local press who feeds us information on who is snitching and he is easy to bribe. Another very important member of the gang without him we wouldn't be able to be as reckless as we are right now.

@Radical Canjeerorism | Is the fall boy who will pick up any charges that my befall the team. He has a clean record used to reside in arizona but now lives in seatlle as well. He is a polyglot meaning he can shukaansi his way out of any minor charges .

@Afrique | We are franchising out and she will be one of the first to start a sub division in her hometown of cornwall to feed the bucktees. She did a internship with us last summer and showed great potential for that reason we are entrusting our european branch to her as long as she meets our sales targets.
f*ck ur set we all know who runs sspot:denzelnigga: