Foreigners registering to vote in PL

Majeerteenians are delusional!

On what basis, that is acceptable in an african context, are your guys declaring independence?

Somaliland has a valid reason what is yours?

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
:russ: im not surprised that you think that. Kinda sad how you think everyone is obsessed with you. I simply asked a question and that's what you come up with.
I have already answered your question. Or did you want me to give the same answer to your question that you yourself gave? Did you want me to say Puntite = MJs?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalia in the international view is still intact but in the internal view is destroyed so the still chance to unite it and remove the federal state and make a centralized government who is based on nationalism.

who destroyed Somalia during 1991 was all tribes after the chaos erupted everyone starts killing.
Listen iam gonna be honest with you but somalis dont trust eachother anymore. That shit is destroyed. And you cant force people under 1 gouverment because they will still see you as the enemy

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Does it thou? It seems like you are only preoccupied with us MJs.
some people think them selfs to be smart because they are surrounded by idiots but when they sit down with educated smart people there true color start to appear. this is the real view of all Somali states.

jiini

undercover amhara in the zoo
I have already answered your question. Or did you want me to give the same answer to your question that you yourself gave? Did you want me to say Puntite = MJs?
The question was who exactly is a puntite, it was simple don't see why you would get offended over a simple question. A question which you still haven't answered. The answer shouldn't be complicated.

Muzaffer

Listen iam gonna be honest with you but somalis dont trust eachother anymore. That shit is destroyed. And you cant force people under 1 gouverment because they will still see you as the enemy
isn't united Somalia a win-win for all Somalis and will give them more land and a better economy?

why do Somali people choose mud over gold?

most countries in the world think about expanding but we Somalis think about breaking into small states.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Waryada awoowgin laa janaye, i wanted to know what reer PL think about this. You ruined my thread.

Somalia in the international view is still intact but in the internal view is destroyed so the still chance to unite it and remove the federal state and make a centralized government who is based on nationalism.

who destroyed Somalia during 1991 was all tribes after the chaos erupted everyone starts killing.
6XJp.gif

Muzaffer

bro let be serious yes we can have problems between us as Somalis but if we break up into nations and get recognized internationally it will be the end of us.

we are already small in numbers comparing to our hungry neighbors so do you think they will leave us with all these petrol and iron and natural resources.

and history is enough proof to tell you that breaking up a nation will lead to total defeat and future occupations.

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
some people think them selfs to be smart because they are surrounded by idiots but when they sit down with educated smart people there true color start to appear. this is the real view of all Somali states.
Are you the educated one?
giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
bro let be serious yes we can have problems between us as Somalis but if we break up into nations and get recognized internationally it will be the end of us.

we are already small in numbers comparing to our hungry neighbors so do you think they will leave us with all these petrol and iron and natural resources.

and history is enough proof to tell you that breaking up a nation will lead to total defeat and future occupations.
So you rather keep this fake unity roling? Cuss lets be honnest every place is making deals with foreigners. Jubaland is making deals with kenya. PL and SL all ready have deals with uae. Everybody is allready broken up.

Manzana

The question was who exactly is a puntite, it was simple don't see why you would get offended over a simple question. A question which you still haven't answered. The answer shouldn't be complicated.
Youโ€™ve already answered your own question with your own preconceived opinions. Maxaa kale ayaa iga rabtaa?

Muzaffer

So you rather keep this fake unity roling? Cuss lets be honnest every place is making deals with foreigners. Jubaland is making deals with kenya. PL and SL all ready have deals with uae. Everybody is allready broken up
SAD VERY SAD

giphy.gif

All civilised nations allow their civilians to vote in who represents them at a local, regional and national level.

These Siad Barre orphans want everyone to be miserable with them. They are allergic to any form of progress and they keep shifting the goal post to fit their narrative.

One minute they claim their squatter uncle will bring "one man one vote" and when Puntland finally introduces one man, one vote, it's a big problem.

Khaa'imiin baad tihiin and that's why you are in the predicament you are in.

Majeerteenians are delusional!

On what basis, that is acceptable in an african context, are your guys declaring independence?

Somaliland has a valid reason what is yours?

Do you think we want your Marehan presence or opinion in our topic? You should worry about why your people are drinking dirty brown river water in 2021 instead of Puntland's democratic affairs.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Only people native to the state should vote like they do it in Somaliland. That is the right way.
What a sick mentality you have. Any Somali that lives there should vote, puntland is still Somalia, as well that dreamland.

Trending