mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
ADEER i have to disagree with you on that THOSE NIGGAS ARE PROUD KHAATUMO
View attachment 185119
soon we will get recognized :fittytousand: #newstateofsomalia
No way you claimed isaaq inhabited land
giphy.gif

I'll wait and see what their voting patterns are..
I would and use this for other federal states that people not native or born there have to be there for an extended period before they can vote in the states politics. And when 1P1V comes to Somalia they can vote in that regardless.

I would and use this for other federal states that people not native or born there have to be there for an extended period before they can vote in the states politics. And when 1P1V comes to Somalia they can vote in that regardless.

They need to find a way to ensure people like this are not 'double-dipping', as in, trying to influence Puntland politics and also vote in their home regions in future.

A lot of Somalis don't understand how to be grateful to Puntland for hosting them and they mistake our kindness for weakness and "let's try to takeover".

They need to find a way to ensure people like this are not 'double-dipping', as in, trying to influence Puntland politics and also vote in their home regions in future.

A lot of Somalis don't understand how to be grateful to Puntland for hosting them and they mistake our kindness for weakness and "let's try to takeover".
We Konfuurs are blessed not to have this problem :banderas:

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Under no circumstances should non-Puntites be allowed to vote in Puntland elections.
based on his tribe or based on where he lives?

the voting about the internal matters of Puntland or about breaking from the nation?

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
based on his tribe or based on where he lives?

the voting about the internal matters of Puntland or about breaking from the nation?
Which nation are you referring to?