Foreigners registering to vote in PL

It pisses me off that Oromos fought our Geri Koombe kin and they think they can come to the land of Koombe and live there. Cali Xuun is a national hero, he was helping them travel to Arabia, what's wrong with that?

If it was up to me, all Oromos and kacaanist would be deported on sight. Not long ago, a kacaanist was arrested for inciting problems in Puntland.
my great grandmother is Jidwaaq its the Absame in my blood that makes me ring the bells on Oromo expansionism my adeeros call me cunsuuri for that. It always be your own people :mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I am waiting to see what happens when certain IDPs try to gain political power in PL as well as the South and "Unuka Leh" in Puntland. That's when the proverbial will hit the fan. From experience, if you give Somalis an inch, they'll take a mile.

Imagine if they tried to gain district power by counting their IDP dwellings and claiming the land that they were lent.
Why did PL open idps? and does the PL gouverment get paid for that?

Last edited:
Those who lived in PL over 10 years paid taxes opened business they should have a voice and become part of society. The IDPs atleast contribute unlike the leaches sii soco soo soco folks and cuqdad ridden laangaabs who don't pay taxes 24/7 praying for our demise cursing our state. Axmed Kharash and dhobo dareed are IDPs too why should they have rights and not the folks our buraashadleeys lived with for over a century and have representatives there why shouldn't PL extend same courtesy to their IDPs abaal laawe yaa laa noqon!!
Stop trying to sneak diss and speak with your chest :silanyosmile: nigga wants to call us leaches when PL benefited off of funds meant for Sool for years cajiib wallahi

This is a great advancement politically for PL state however I am personally against 1m1v in Puntland let alone letting foreigners vote, Farmaajo dictatorship has made me realise that propaganda really sells to the masses, especially on Facebook! The people who are unaware of Puntland history and do not know why we are a state (due to PL negligence) are now being given the opportunity to vote? our people are unfortunately blindly patriotic which comes at our own expense, only the elites should have the reserved right to vote!
What are your thoughts puntites?

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yes!

Go to hell all you "PIM" lovers. Somalia is for all Somalis not for tribalism!

Guul Puntland the Prussia of Somalia.

:salute::salute::salute:
giphy.gif

I have a SL bracelett waiting for you at my house:feedme:

Just as an update to everyone, warsengali have never been part of the fake Khaatumo conglomerate. In late 2000's we developed Maakhir state due to disputes with deforestation and some small skirmishes, however that was quickly resolved.

Reer Kashmir who are abused in Las Canood need to keep Sanaag out of their mouths.

giphy.gif

I have a SL bracelett waiting for you at my house:feedme:
This site is an addictive landscape, i congratulate @Admin for developing a site that is so conducive to the young Somali diaspora.

I also fell into a 2 day intense tango with noravirus after indulging in some local camel cuisine. The result was me being immobilized in agony with no access to good medicine, it reinforced my belief that i need to give me all to Somalia.