Foreigners registering to vote in PL

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
and what is a puntite exactly?
If you have to ask, it doesnโ€™t concern you.

giphy.gif

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
Loool whys it so hard to simply to answer that question
I thought I just answered you. Maxaa kale aad rabtaa?
giphy.gif

Manzana

Nigga you didn't answer, I said who is a puntite.
I said, if you have to ask, it doesnโ€™t concern you. Is that not an answer?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Somalia ceased to exist in 1991.
no you guys want to break it.

don't make yourself angels, every tribe destroyed Somalia and blame the others.

Muzaffer

How do you know it don't concern me?
hahaha, he doesn't have an answer.

you know tribalism do serious damage to the brain

Manzana

Manzana

no you guys want to break it.

don't make yourself angels, every tribe destroyed Somalia and blame the others.
How can we want to break something that is already broken? You yourself agree that itโ€™s destroyed so what are you trying to get at exactly?

jiini

undercover amhara in the zoo
Does it thou? It seems like you are only preoccupied with us MJs.
:russ: im not surprised that you think that. Kinda sad how you think everyone is obsessed with you. I simply asked a question and that's what you come up with.

Muzaffer

How can we want to break something that is already broken? You yourself agree that itโ€™s destroyed so what are you trying to get at exactly?
Somalia in the international view is still intact but in the internal view is destroyed so the still chance to unite it and remove the federal state and make a centralized government who is based on nationalism.

who destroyed Somalia during 1991 was all tribes after the chaos erupted everyone starts killing.

Somalia in the international view is still intact but in the internal view is destroyed so the still chance to unite it and remove the federal state and make a centralized government who is based on nationalism.

who destroyed Somalia during 1991 was all tribes after the chaos erupted everyone starts killing.
Centralized kkkkkkkk even us hawiyes dont want that
plus it was the goverment who destroyed it these movements the USC,SSDF,SNM all sprung up to defend themselves against MX militias under Siyaad