Foreigners doing Dhaanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swiss Landsknechts said the same exact thing. They were once all about peace and neutrality

Until the Italian Wars began, they couldn't resist the Venetian and Milanese florins.

Links? The only links I have is my mind.

No I do not study history (more of a hobby, not going to get me a career)

I'm studying Biological Sciences.
Wow
A bright mind mashallah.
Lemme guess UOB :mjpls:
What an interesting hobby mashallah

Biological Sciences sounds tough
Your hobby must be making you use another part of yout brain after all the terms you need to remember

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lol
My english after many years still sounds wierd
I’m actually not that fobby
K maybe I dunno
I went to Kenya first (1 year and a half)
Then moved to uk
Your English is way better than my Somali. I can't write more than a few short sentences and reading is too hard. I'm like @Kingjames but without the excuse of being a mongrel. :kendrickcry:
And lol never been to Mombassa ever
Apparently it’s full of sixir and crazy people
Really? :faysalwtf: I wanted to visit the Swahilli coast one day. I thought the sixir addiction was a west African thing. :mugshotman:
The Swiss Landsknechts said the same exact thing. They were once all about peace and neutrality

Until the Italian Wars began, they couldn't resist the Venetian and Milanese florins.

Links? The only links I have is my mind.

No I do not study history (more of a hobby, not going to get me a career)

I'm studying Biological Sciences.
Mashallah. :yousmart: Do you plan on developing your tuulo when you're done? :ohhhdamn:

Oh god
I’m dead :chrisfreshhah:
But aren’t the Dutch somalis doinga good job in the Uk. There’s a young somali activist girl that’s one of the youngest doctorates in the UK and i remember watching her campaign videos she seemed so British she even met the PM and then I googled her name it was like dutch born. What I don’t understand is how they acheive a flawless english. A fresh sister from holland, spoke the most American accent I’ve ever heard. She said she doesn’t even pay attention at school and that she picked it up from TV! I guess Seinfield is educational.

I think it's because the Dutch media sphere is extremely small. I think I have watched maybe 3 Dutch movies in my life. Everything else was American. It's probably the same with the snow zulus (Scandis), hence their pseudo-American accents and good grasp of the English language. Spain is on the other end of the spectrum (they have plenty to pick from), and France/Germany are probably caught half-way with less dependence on American media.

That's exactly what I say sxb.

Everyday I wish that the concept of being "Dutch" didn't exist. Oh how I wish the grande Imperio Español should've destroyed those filthy Dutch ictiraaf rebels.

:banderas::lawd:

If only the Duke of Alba lived longer

:jcoleno:

Alright, calm your breasts sxb. Look at the Dutch and look at the Spanish. :comeon:

The best thing that came out of Spain is in Latin America

Just like the Brits and the brave, free Americans :lolbron:

:ooh:
I think it's because the Dutch media sphere is extremely small. I think I have watched maybe 3 Dutch movies in my life. Everything else was American. It's probably the same with the snow zulus (Scandis), hence their pseudo-American accents and good grasp of the English language. Spain is on the other end of the spectrum (they have plenty to pick from), and France/Germany are probably caught half-way with less dependence on American media.

Alright, calm your breasts sxb. Look at the Dutch and look at the Spanish. :comeon:

The last line is, poetic
Very Interesting.
You were learning Spanish weren’t you.
Latin america have telenovelas which are good entertainment :feedme:
Is there a reason as to why you seem to be quite Hispanophile. Spanish sounds amazing :mybusiness:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

I do not understand, the Grande Imperio Español was the greatest empire (besides the Ottomans) in the world once. If it weren't for those criminal ictiraaf Dutch, then they would've not crumbled.

The Dutch ruined my mercantilist business within the Hanseatic league too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts