Foreigners doing Dhaanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cool, I fux widit

Maybe they just appreciate the culture!! I mean somebody has to

Of course. Why would they put time in learning it otherwise? Would you spend a minute on something you didn't want to bro?

And why did you change the last part of your comment? You were spot on. There are many losers who claim to be Somalis but have nothing Somali about them except the looks. These whites are more welcome among Somalis than them.

Of course. Why would they put time in learning it otherwise? Would you spend a minute on something you didn't want to bro?

And why did you change the last part of your comment? You were spot on. There are many losers who claim to be Somalis but have nothing Somali about them except the looks.

I didn't want to leave room open for negativity in this positive thread

Muji

VIP
They honored our culture by recognizing a value in it. For that, they earn every Somali's respect. We are known for welcoming strangers who want to be friends. We have nothing to fear.

Keep busy insulting Somali guys around.

Lol you can get high off the koolade of cadan people acknowledging your existence but this does nothing for me.

White people stick to your own culture.

Lol you can get high off the koolade of cadan people acknowledging your existence but this does nothing for me.

Naga daa beenta, if anything, you kiss ass 24/7 for them... You can't have your cake and eat it on this one... You need to be consistent as a sell out..

:denzelnigga:

you sound like you get cuss under your breath when you see emma rocking dreads!! I would love to see a tumblr baati/dirac trend

I on the other hand, welcome our light-melanated cousins :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts