Foreigners doing Dhaanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adigaba afkaaga soomaaliga dab yar ma shidaayo. Igu Qor galaaska aad billowdo, ardayga koowaad iga dhig ...

Waa ballan in aan shaqada Guriga (homework) soo jilciyo maalin walba.
Sxb kkkkkk jazakallah
Lakiin anaa ba glasska sheegesid u baahan
wallahi gabay wax aa ka fahmaayo ma jiro
Saa ligu ceeynaaye afkeegi markaan kenya aadey, aa ilbax iska noqday. Hadallo waaweyn aa baartey laakin assaasiga aa iga lumsan

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Arr walaalo
Af soomaliga aa i cajab giliye
Ma aqrinin lakin sheekadu buraanbur ee ku saab santahay san ujeedo
Ciyaaraha dhaqmeed waa muhiim
Random thought,
Dhalanyarta soomaliyed oo soomali neceeb ka ah oo qadka ka dhacay inaa after school somali folk fance club loo sameeyo fikrad fiican soo maahin sxb

Maxaad qaseesa luuqada Soomali iyo Ingriis?

Only one language at a time blease

:bell:

Sorry Sxb
Bad habit of mine
I used to get called fob and freshie at sixth form so I used to never do a full somali sentence to remind them I’m not a fob
Otherwise they used to do ‘blease’ jokes on me :(

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

Sorry Sxb
Bad habit of mine
I used tk get called fob and freshie at college so I used to never do a full somali sentence to remind them I’m not a fob

And I thought Swiss Landsknechts were the least fobbish of all Euro Somalis, looks like I was wrong.

Sorry Sxb
Bad habit of mine
I used tk get called fob and freshie at college so I used to never do a full somali sentence to remind them I’m not a fob

:kanyehmm:

Should've pulled out the francophone stank attitude and dze Francais accent. I was an unapologetic elitist bastard that looked down on everything British from my elongate continental nose

Lol
My english after many years still sounds wierd
I’m actually not that fobby
K maybe I dunno
I went to Kenya first (1 year and a half)
Then moved to uk

Swiss Landsknecht that served the Omanis in Mombasa huh?

You can't escape that sweet sweet gold dinar can you?

:ulyin:
:salute:Your passion for History amazes me.
I’m no Landsknecht I’m a pacifist that can’t even hurt a fly
And wow that sounds interesting please would you add links to the Gold and Mombassa matter.
Are you perhaps studying History.

Lol
My english after many years still sounds wierd
I’m actually not that fobby
K maybe I dunno
I went to Kenya first (1 year and a half)
Then moved to uk

As long as you don't sound Bayinika from Kenya, you're gucci kkkkk

I think it's harder for French speakers to pick up British accents. I know a few cadaan frogs from uni that still sound fresh from France, and if I'm being honest, it's pretty cool. Dutch-English accent on the other hand is absolutely disgusting

Dutch Somalis are like chameleons, they can camouflage and hide themselves among any group of people. We come here, eat their food, speak their language, commit crimes and still talk the most shit about the queen. I bet most Somali Brits are unwittingly friends with a few. Very ungrateful and criminal folks i tell you

Merchant of Mogadishu

:salute:Your passion for History amazes me.
I’m no Landsknecht I’m a pacifist that can’t even hurt a fly
And wow taht sounds interesting please would you add links to the Gold and Mombassa matter.
Are you perhaps studying History.

The Swiss Landsknechts said the same exact thing. They were once all about peace and neutrality

Until the Italian Wars began, they couldn't resist the Venetian and Milanese florins.

Links? The only links I have is my mind.

No I do not study history (more of a hobby, not going to get me a career)

I'm studying Biological Sciences.

Oh god
I’m dead :chrisfreshhah:
But aren’t the Dutch somalis doinga good job in the Uk. There’s a young somali activist girl that’s one of the youngest doctorates in the UK and i remember watching her campaign videos she seemed so British she even met the PM and then I googled her name it was like dutch born. What I don’t understand is how they acheive a flawless english. A fresh sister from holland, spoke the most American accent I’ve ever heard. She said she doesn’t even pay attention at school and that she picked it up from TV! I guess Seinfield is educational.

Merchant of Mogadishu

As long as you don't sound Bayinika from Kenya, you're gucci kkkkk

I think it's harder for French speakers to pick up British accents. I know a few cadaan frogs from uni that still sound fresh from France, and if I'm being honest, it's pretty cool. Dutch-English accent on the other hand is absolutely disgusting

Dutch Somalis are like chameleons, they can camouflage and hide themselves among any group of people. We come here, eat their food, speak their language, commit crimes and still talk the most shit about the queen. I bet most Somali Brits are unwittingly friends with a few. Very ungrateful and criminal folks i tell you

That's exactly what I say sxb.

Everyday I wish that the concept of being "Dutch" didn't exist. Oh how I wish the grande Imperio Español should've destroyed those filthy Dutch ictiraaf rebels.

:banderas::lawd:

If only the Duke of Alba lived longer

:jcoleno:

Merchant of Mogadishu

Oh god
I’m dead :chrisfreshhah:
But aren’t the Dutch somalis doinga good job in the Uk. There’s a young somali activist girl that’s one of th youngest doctorates here and i remember watching her campaign videos she seemed so British she even met the PM and then I goodled her name it was like dutch born. What I don’t understand is how they acheive a flawless english. A fresh sister from holland, spoke the most American accent I’ve ever heard. She said she doesn’t even pay attention at school and that she picked it up from TV! I guess Seinfield is educational.

Dutch and English are very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending