For the new new Somalis would you marry a madhiban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well my mom pretty much told me if I would marry a madhibaan chick ID be disowned and the black sheep of the family.

If I liked her and were compatible I would definitely marry her. I wouldn't be ashamed of marrying a madhiban, However I would be ashamed of other people for not understanding.

Who knows if I end up marrying a madhiban girl it could inspire others to do so aswell.

A million percent yes. The last time I had the marriage talk I told my parents I was probably gonna marry an ajnabi and they were cool with it so there's no way they'd hate on me marrying a Somali.

I would diffidently marry one if she's very beautiful, and speaking of beautiful I fell in love with one that was in my College two years ago. But I didn't have the guts to approach her, because you know I thought her negativity would backfire on me and my family. But till this day I regret no talking to her at least, I'm such an idiot.

angrycat

not so sad after all
So can anyone explain who Madhiban are?
They r a tribe whos forefather supposedly ate human meat, and since then they've been know as the tribe of savage people.

Its really messed up. n a lot of madiban end up joining gangs when they come to the U.S. probably because theyve been ostracizied.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I don't think I've met any madhibaan even if I did I wouldn't know because I don't make habits asking people about their tribe. They are somali that's what matters.

Would I marry them? I don't know. We don't control who we fall in love with.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
allaho alam it might not even be true. But its messed up they should be treated like that either way.
Yeah I get it, and to answer the question I wouldn't be opposed to it if I fall in love with one but I'd still prefer to marry a Somali.

They r a tribe whos forefather supposedly ate human meat, and since then they've been know as the tribe of savage people.

Its really messed up. n a lot of madiban end up joining gangs when they come to the U.S. probably because theyve been ostracizied.

No its actually a carcass of a dead animal that hasn't been slaughtered.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Plot twist, what if the other guy really ate the human meat but ran back to the village before the "madhiban" guy and spread the rumors about him. What If the supposedly "nasab" people are really madhiban? I think @Waranle would definitely kill himself, yelling I'm the son of banu hashim, how can my forefather do this to me. :chrisfreshhah:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
My family already told me they wouldn't attend my marriage if I married a Midgaan or Tuumal.Very backward thinking wallahi.For that reason I dont think I will ever marry a low caste person
^^Thought your family were typical MIDGAAN. Aren't you dhashii bucur baceyr?? Maxaa isku dabaalinee. agah.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Even if the parents are cool with it, the uncles and aunts put pressure on the parents.

Marry a madhiban? Dunno, probably not due to the special treatment and unnecessary xasidnimo.

Somali and their pettiness smh
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending