For the new new Somalis would you marry a madhiban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This closeted kid doesn't know when to hop off my dick. The hilarious truth is that Southerners are more likely to prefer a madhibaan over an ajnabi. Who do you think are marrying your cousins in the UK and stretching them the f*ck out? Hint: it ain't your pussy idoor clansmen but men with big noses, bidaar, and even a criminal record. :chrisfreshhah:

Your cousins are the sole reason why xalimos have earned shameful title "cheap and clean". The hilarious thing is the same idoor families that endorsed these unions when their daughter brought home a "Bantu" ex-con would go apeshit if she were to bring home a madhibaan doctor instead.

This guy must think Isaaq chicks are Negriod chicks that get brainwashed easily :ftw9nwa:

This guy must think Isaaq chicks are Negriod chicks that get brainwashed easily :ftw9nwa:
Don't know about the women, but if the dudes are anything to go by then there must be some truth to it. Sxb, you're the one who went from being banu Hashim to banu Dir within the span of a page.:chrisfreshhah:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
He's seems like he got turned down by every somali girl which is why he's salty and bitter.Who wouldn't turn down an unemployed no hairline bantu with kinky hair :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Subhanallah ilahay ka cabsada dadkaad caynaysiin waa dad walaaleheen ah oo Somali ah oo Islam ah.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If there's one legacy I'd like to leave behind, its the destruction of qabiil which has caused so much heartache for so little gain.

Our society ostracized literally the only skilled niggas we got, artisans and craftmans who are the backbone of civilization everywhere else

:meleshame:

Then some niggas claimed to be descended from a magic Arab and claimed other niggas descended from some guy who ate carrion

Despite supposedly being Muslim and rejecting not only any sort of tribalism but the idea that the sins of the father are passes down, our MINO people have cruelly discriminated against people whose only crime was building shit and not being a xoolo geeljire

The same nigga who would give his daughter away to Abu Shawarma and Abu Tyrone would have a stroke if a Somali guy who happened to be madhibaan came asking for his daughter's hand in marriage

I swear before you all I will do everything in my power to eradicate qabiil once and for all

Who wouldn't turn down an unemployed no hairline bantu with kinky hair :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Even if that were true, all that would be to get a xalimos (mainly from your clan) is to go to any salafu masjid in Birmingham and ask for one. Sxb, you're cousins are lining up for ex-cons who fit the above description, so a Bantu without a criminal record would be a big step-uo for them.

You just also exposed that you're a lame who gets no play in the real world for pedestalizing one of the most available commodities, namely the Somali kintir.:chrisfreshhah:

As a man I don't really need my family to get married so my answer is Yes. Girls on the other hand have it more difficult because they can't just get married unless the father says so.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waranle I hate to break it to you but what Jubbaman is saying is true. Most Isaac parents tell their children that other Somali tribes are the enemy so most of the girls have no choice but to go to the nearest mosque & marry anyone except a Somali from another tribe. It's a sad state of affairs but it is what it is, I got bare ajnabi friends who are married to Isaac girls not that there's anything wrong with that if they're Muslim.

I just don't know why madhibaan people are put down by larger qabils. Madhibaan ka waa dad muslimiin ah haddana somali ah marka maxaa lagu nacayaa in gabadhahooda laga guursada? Dadka ajnabiga oo aan isku luuqada iyo isku dhaqanka ba aheen bay wiilasha iyo gabadha somalidu guursadaan. Intii ilaahey laga ka baqo dad muslimiin ah somalina ah yana lagu xadgudbin.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If I were single, I would do it without hesitation. I'm sure my parents would eventually come around.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
^^Thought your family were typical MIDGAAN. Aren't you dhashii bucur baceyr?? Maxaa isku dabaalinee. agah.

Isn't Bucur Baceyr that Yibir king. Yo does that mean Issaq is Yibir? If that's true why are they discriminating against their fallen brothers the Madhiban?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Isn't Bucur Baceyr that Yibir king. Yo does that mean Issaq is Yibir? If that's true why are they discriminating against their fallen brothers the Madhiban?
^^Yes, but he did fathered Isaq too. Yibir and Madhiban are two different thing. btw, I've nothing against Madhiban, they are true Somali. I don't like Midgaan isaaqs. That is it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts