For the new new Somalis would you marry a madhiban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I know everyone looks down on Somali families who disown their children who get married to madhiban people. But in 2016 would you marry a madhiban person and go against your family? It's easier said than done. Think about it and answer it honestly.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
My family already told me they wouldn't attend my marriage if I married a Midgaan or Tuumal.Very backward thinking wallahi.For that reason I dont think I will ever marry a low caste person

Q

Queen Carawelo

My family already told me they wouldn't attend my marriage if I married a Midgaan or Tuumal.Very backward thinking wallahi.For that reason I dont think I will ever marry a low caste person
The correct term is Madhiban. Stop using slur words.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Of course, if we were compatible and he/his family don't hold a grudge against my clan or any other clan.

Important members of my family don't care about clan. The ones that do are a test from Allah for me because they are difficult in other ways as well.

But I'd imagine that madibhan guys have their own girls that they would prefer to marry instead of the hassle of marrying someone from the other clans.

T

TibetanThug

Madhibaan girls are beautiful

And no ones cares tbh my fam wouldn't give af

Q

Queen Carawelo

It's not a slur term where I come from,thats their tribal name
Where you come from, you people treat them worse than animals. But your people hate anyone that's not Isaaq so I'm guessing it's normal for you guys.

Of course, if we were compatible and he/his family don't hold a grudge against my clan or any other clan.

Important members of my family don't care about clan. The ones that do are a test from Allah for me because they are difficult in other ways as well.

But I'd imagine that madibhan guys have their own girls that they would prefer to marry instead of the hassle of marrying someone from the other clans.

Their women are beautiful Mashallah. But the heart wants what it wants, people can't help falling inlove with others.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
My best friend is madhiban, and I respect them as people but they hold a lot of anger and grudge against us. Based on that no I wouldn't marry them. Sorry:kobeok:

Q

Queen Carawelo

My best friend is madhiban, and I respect them as people but they hold a lot of anger and grudge against us. Based on that no I wouldn't marry them. Sorry:kobeok:
My bestie is a madhiban too and I've hanged around her family and most of her tribe and they all have positive things to say. I've never heard or saw them speak ill against other tribes. But her family were all born in Tanzania. So they're basically Sijui.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
QC..maybe your friend's family didn't experience any qabiil discrimination but mine has...so probably that's why. But overall they're good people

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Where you come from, you people treat them worse than animals. But your people hate anyone that's not Isaaq so I'm guessing it's normal for you guys.
Chill with your anti Isaaq crusade.I don't hate them,they are just an inferior race that should not intermarry with me or any of my clansman.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
QC..maybe your friend's family didn't experience any qabiil discrimination but mine has...so probably that's why. But overall they're good people
Ya habibti nurul 3ayni,is that you in the pic or are you one of those insecure dhuxul looking girls.I'm just curious :willsmith:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Race :yloezpe:

Good god you are stupid, they're exactly the same as any somali, except instead of being geeljires they were craftsmen.

You ain't special and I highly doubt madibhan girls are throwing themselves at you. Cago digo.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Race :yloezpe:

Good god you are stupid, they're exactly the same as any somali, except instead of being geeljires they were craftsmen.

You ain't special and I highly doubt madibhan girls are throwing themselves at you. Cago digo.
:fittytousand: I am of noble Banu Hashim descent,Our blood is very precious

leilamaryaneey

I am Somali woman
Madhibaan girls are beautiful

And no ones cares tbh my fam wouldn't give af

This! My mother told me in her town the most beautiful girl was madhibaan,the girls seemed to be all beautiful, they couldn't find one of average beauty. And Every Madhibaan girl I've ever known since was qurux aan caadi ahayn. I know of One girl who is so strikingly beautiful, her whole family is just mashallah.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Madhibans don't really marry out. The few who do go through hell. I mean I've heard few stories where everything was going well till yaad tahay part comes and things tend to fall apart from there.

Ani I wouldn't care about qabiil. What I post on here is just banter. At the end of the day waxaan calaf u leeyahay ban heli.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
How can Midgaan or Yibir have the most beautiful girls when they are more inbred then somalis due to isolation.All the midgaan I have seen have been very ugly people even for somali standards

leilamaryaneey

I am Somali woman
How can Midgaan or Yibir have the most beautiful girls when they are more inbred then somalis due to isolation.All the midgaan I have seen have been very ugly people even for somali standards

You envy their beauty, skills and intelligence.
Perhaps isolation helped them since they happen to be more successful compared to other Somalis they do well here in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.