For the new new Somalis would you marry a madhiban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Plot twist, what if the other guy really ate the human meat but ran back to the village before the "madhiban" guy and spread the rumors about him. What If the supposedly "nasab" people are really madhiban? I think @Waranle would definitely kill himself, yelling I'm the son of banu hashim, how can my forefather do this to me. :chrisfreshhah:
He ate dead animal not person:francis:

waraabe

Your superior
I would absolutely marry a Madhibaan. As SM ARE THE trend setters of Somali, if we do it everyone will be at it soon.

It's funny that most Somali families would rather prefer an ajnaabi loser over an established madhibaan man. An old good friend of mine was madhibaan and tried to marry this girl he was seeing for some time, and was chased out of her home once the question 'yaad tahay?' came up. Last I remember he ended up marrying some non-Somali Muslim girl (Arab or Pakistani, can't remember) while she ended up marrying a loser from her own sub-clan and ended up divorced within a year.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Crazy how a ex con revert could pound a Somali girls siil 25 cents , all over her face and leave her with basterd children and one man's Aabo would be fine with it

But a self made Madhibaan would be denied.

This my friends is why Somalis will remain the anus of Africa

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
It's funny that most Somali families would rather prefer an ajnaabi loser over an established madhibaan man. An old good friend of mine was madhibaan and tried to marry this girl he was seeing for some time, and was chased out of her home once the question 'yaad tahay?' came up. Last I remember he ended up marrying some non-Somali Muslim girl (Arab or Pakistani, can't remember) while she ended up marrying a loser from her own sub-clan and ended up divorced within a year.
Why is this fucking bantu talking? No one wants to marry your big nose bidaar ass either.Bantus are like the midgaan of the south except you are not actually somali!

Why is this fucking bantu talking? No one wants to marry your big nose bidaar ass either.Bantus are like the midgaan of the south except you are not actually somali!

This closeted kid doesn't know when to hop off my dick. The hilarious truth is that Southerners are more likely to prefer a madhibaan over an ajnabi. Who do you think are marrying your cousins in the UK and stretching them the f*ck out? Hint: it ain't your pussy idoor clansmen but men with big noses, bidaar, and even a criminal record. :chrisfreshhah:

Your cousins are the sole reason why xalimos have earned shameful title "cheap and clean". The hilarious thing is the same idoor families that endorsed these unions when their daughter brought home a "Bantu" ex-con would go apeshit if she were to bring home a madhibaan doctor instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts