For the guys who go on the MuzMatch or other dating sites

I wanted long term halal marriage not that halal prostitution stuff. I had intentions to be with them but Egyptian said she wants a new fancy condo for $70k and her parents liked me but was no go for me. She had fine body too. Sad I left her. Moroccan in 2017 bisvehaved too much and didn't agree with me often. New Moroccan agrees with me all the time and doesn't want worldly luxuries
Sxb these Arabs only want your money. Get a Somali girl

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I can’t believe it, you are one absolute madman:dead:
You should see the other Somali guy in Minneapolis, he has a wallet full of his Arab womens pics, like he had 21 of them. He is really mad. Another Somali man had 2 Syrian women during the 2014-2016 ISIS crisis

You should see the other Somali guy in Minneapolis, he has a wallet full of his Arab womens pics, like he had 21 of them. He is really mad. Another Somali man had 2 Syrian women during the 2014-2016 ISIS crisis

21?! Is the dude trying to make a new Qabiil?! Lol. SubhanAllaah.

That was years and years ago sir, like we're talking 2018 lol when I made a lot with Crypto. I have women but not wives now, past wives we left eachother mutually agreement. But am flying put to Morocco next week for a girl named Najat I met not on a Muslim dating site but through friend. Morocco women are easy. Two other women in Istanbul and in UK are Somali and I am with them too and they love me. So three women total for now of which 1 is upcoming wedding and two will be future wives. Morocco wedding is usually $3k for regular normal one. We are half Natufian and half East African and that makes us Somali so we can have wives of best of both worlds.
How do you have the time for all of this? Looks like a full time job.

Abay abaay, reer minneapolis have ajnabi partners like that? How many men are in interracial relationships walaal

Cerberus

VIP
How do you have the time for all of this? Looks like a full time job.
Finally a person who asks correct question. Time can always be found for anything. I work full-time too. I usually get good vacation time, like a month.

@Abba Sadacha and @Jaydaan I do both of best worlds because I got the Moroccan and Egyptian in me too via the Natufian. So minimum final will be 1 Somali woman and 1 North African Levantine woman. Right now I have two fine Somali woman and in the end will be a hard decision to keep just 1 Somali. I can't impregnate more than 2 women of same race, 1 Somali 1 Moroccan is fine.

IMG_20210826_182704.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-26-18-28-21-306_com.android.chrome.jpg

Finally a person who asks correct question. Time can always be found for anything. I work full-time too. I usually get good vacation time, like a month.

@Abba Sadacha and @Jaydaan I do both of best worlds because I got the Moroccan and Egyptian in me too via the Natufian. So minimum final will be 1 Somali woman and 1 North African Levantine woman. Right now I have two fine Somali woman and in the end will be a hard decision to keep just 1 Somali. I can't impregnate more than 2 women of same race, 1 Somali 1 Moroccan is fine.

View attachment 198653View attachment 198654
:what1:
This is not normal.

Xaruun

VIP
I mean I don't simultaneously have all of them. Some we're just together, another may be upcoming fiancé. Past ones we divorced. I made a lot of money from Crypto currency so found myself able to afford to be with a few. But i didn't get any children yet. You know children are cha ching $$$$ costly. So better be careful.

I even had white American women but culture id drastically different.
Last Moroccan woman I had and Egyptian weren't agreeing with me and going against my wishes. The pic below of her face showing is fine to show because she annoyed me in various ways and viewed me as a walking dollar symbol so I don't give a f*ck if her face shows. We were her at a disgusting hotel with bed bugs and shit. But they got new modern hotels now. French modernized them for most part. It's why French guys fly there to get their women. Her and I did halal marriage at that scene where Tom Cruise made one of his Mission Impossible movies.

View attachment 198652

View attachment 198649

And my upcoming Mofo Flight. This upcoming Marriage girl is sweetheart and nice and doesn't ask a lot of money or some fancy condo buying from me. So finally I can rest lol

View attachment 198647
How do you even keep track of all your different gfs/wives? :mjlol:

Cerberus

VIP
How do you even keep track of all your different gfs/wives? :mjlol:
Via screenshots and WhatsApp lol. Here is UK and Istanbul Somali ones waiting for me. Istanbul Somali girl is Extra pretty with amazing smile Omg, she'll be Somali Finalist. UK girl filling getting dismissed. I am also scared to go to UK with all its stabbings of Somali people and other people. Some of these women like me because I am somewhat naturally light skinned, they call me "Cade" lol

IMG_20210827_183447.jpg
IMG_20210826_031323.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
I also have a beautiful Somali girl in Istanbul I wanna marry her she treated me like a King there
Go for it dude. Decent Somali population in Turkey. And man in Istanbul Airport a Turkish Anatolian girl looked at me with deep interest at airport and she had dark Black hair and bold looks, poor girls want a man that do well.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Go for it dude. Decent Somali population in Turkey. And man in Istanbul Airport a Turkish Anatolian girl looked at me with deep interest at airport and she had dark Black hair and bold looks, poor girls want a man that do well.
She took me to the most romantic boat ride, Shes comin to canada soon she found sponsership :rejoice:

That was years and years ago sir, like we're talking 2018 lol when I made a lot with Crypto. I have women but not wives now, past wives we left eachother mutually agreement. But am flying put to Morocco next week for a girl named Najat I met not on a Muslim dating site but through friend. Morocco women are easy. Two other women in Istanbul and in UK are Somali and I am with them too and they love me. So three women total for now of which 1 is upcoming wedding and two will be future wives. Morocco wedding is usually $3k for regular normal one. We are half Natufian and half East African and that makes us Somali so we can have wives of best of both worlds.

giphy.gif

Moroco? Bro wants std wallahi