For the guys who go on the MuzMatch or other dating sites

Who cares tbh they're getting with him willingly, enjoy the entertainment. If I knew a woman getting married and divorcing for free meals and meher I'd be shouting get the bag girl and not talking about the poor suckers dignity.

Our big boy has a whole roster of women. Wax sax ma ila ahan laakin shaqo ma kula lihi. cuqdaad is a stupid thing, iska siida iyo firso as the train wreck goes on.
you and @Ozman both missed my point. Somehow you shifted the blame or responsibility solely on the women. I didn’t say anything about whether the women choose to be with him or not, I’m taking about solely his attitude towards them here. He talks about them as though they’re things, disposal things. Things that he can buy aka using his American passport . Even if someone is willing to be with you, you still have a duty to treat others how you want to be treated, to treat people with dignity and respect.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
you and @Ozman both missed my point. Somehow you shifted the blame or responsibility solely on the women. I didn’t say anything about whether the women choose to be with him or not, I’m taking about solely his attitude towards them here. He talks about them as though they’re things, disposal things. Things that he can buy aka using his American passport . Even if someone is willing to be with you, you still have a duty to treat others how you want to be treated, to treat people with dignity.

Amirah people get in relationships and break up all the time, how is he disrespecting women by doing just that? He's just looking for his forever love, cant hate on that

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
you and @Ozman both missed my point. Somehow you shifted the blame or responsibility solely on the women. I didn’t say anything about whether the women choose to be with him or not, I’m taking about solely his attitude towards them here. He talks about them as though they’re things, disposal things. Things that he can buy aka using his American passport . Even if someone is willing to be with you, you still have a duty to treat others how you want to be treated, to treat people with dignity and respect.
I never said their disposable. Just because we left eachother or they left me means disposable come on Amirah I thought you were understanding. FYI I did not even sleep with a good chunk of them, we only had remote long term or short term relationship lol. Remember I never used or disposed of them, they left me or we split. And I certainly didn't have sex with most of them and we were separated by the 7 seas so how is this treating them like disposable? Many people talk to or see few people at a time to determine who is best match for them. I've had a women who were with me in relationship just to try get money from me so I had to get my options. Anyways I won't talk about women anymore and just stick with 1 so I don't come across as woman hater or degrader or something walaahi.

Youre 18 and live in your mommas house, you dont know anything.
tenor (2).gif

My age is a secret

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
For what it’s worth I’ve found my wife on muzmatch. I am absolutely grateful for that app. Been on and off for a year but finally found someone. We got married about 10 months after matching.
What was the proces like? I heard everyone blurs their pics.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Oh that? Yeah I get it. Kind of messed up but my attitude towards that sort of shit has always been "none of my biz". Enough people do it to point where there's no point in caring about it, just enjoy the show.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
What the hell is Muzmatch? Is it the Muslim version of tinder or some shit. Some of yall are down bad :damn::russ:

Trending