For the guys who go on the MuzMatch or other dating sites

mrlog

VIP
I wanted long term halal marriage not that halal prostitution stuff. I had intentions to be with them but Egyptian said she wants a new fancy condo for $70k and her parents liked me but was no go for me. She had fine body too. Sad I left her. Moroccan in 2017 bisvehaved too much and didn't agree with me often. New Moroccan agrees with me all the time and doesn't want worldly luxuries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It’s crazy how you talk about women as though they’re things you possess and toss aside and not humans that should be treated with dignity. One day you may have daughters, would you want someone to talk about them like the way you do?
No we left eachother mutually and i signed off divorce for them and didn't harm them lol. I never said I possess them. You assumed them, I never said they were things. Picture it this way, I never impregnated them, any woman who allows man a sex is doing it from her own will and choice, no one forced her and she had freedom.

Cerberus

VIP
It’s crazy how you talk about women as though they’re things you possess and toss aside and not humans that should be treated with dignity. One day you may have daughters, would you want someone to talk about them like the way you do?
The Uk and the Istanbul one we're just "Together", how is that "Possessing?" I never once said I own them nor have them on lock, they got freedom to leave me and get a new man if they so chose. They are in other part of the world. If I ever wanna do halal polygamy I will be sure to give the girls their rightful house and money and make sure I can afford it. I can't juggle 2 wives or more lol, I can only have 1 wife and if I get wealthier sure I can have more

No we left eachother mutually and i signed off divorce for them and didn't harm them lol. I never said I possess them. You assumed them, I never said they were things. Picture it this way, I never impregnated them, any woman who allows man a sex is doing it from her own will and choice, no one forced her and she had freedom.
You are collecting wives like rare exotic Pokemon cards.. :damn: :mjlol:

Cerberus

VIP
Also @Amirah I send the ones in Africa some money when I was with them. 1 I got iPhone 12. So I do nice things for them and gift them, not just viewing them as possessions.

Marriage isn't a joke and you treat it as some any fling. Anyone that marries you needs to understand that marriage is nothing but a joke to you.

Cerberus

VIP
Marriage isn't a joke and you treat it as some any fling. Anyone that marries you needs to understand that marriage is nothing but a joke to you.
Gotcha Angelina. I won't make it a joke sister. I tried with past women but it didn't work out and we left eachother without any kids.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Who cares tbh they're getting with him willingly, enjoy the entertainment. If I knew a woman getting married and divorcing for free meals and meher I'd be shouting get the bag girl and not talking about the poor suckers dignity.
I'm jealous of him?......My guy....have you even see his photos?
Our big boy has a whole roster of women. Wax sax ma ila ahan laakin shaqo ma kula lihi. cuqdaad is a stupid thing, iska siida iyo firso as the train wreck goes on.

I have matched with a Somali on muzmatch she stay in Arizona, the other two are East African one is listed as African American and the other is mixed with Euro cac.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It’s crazy how you talk about women as though they’re things you possess and toss aside and not humans that should be treated with dignity.
I don't like other guys,
I like to be the top Gorilla as the ladies only Adonis.

Everything Fake! No Good.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
I have matched with a Somali on muzmatch she stay in Arizona, the other two are East African one is listed as African American and the other is mixed with Euro cac.
Funny story is the other one I met on the Qiran site rejected me or did some ignoring of me, but fate brought us together in real life at a Shiisha spot (I smoke Shiisha once in a blue moon) and in ber profile it shows she doesn't smoke, so she was lying appearing goody goody and all. She couldn't recognize me in real life and I just sat across from her enjoying my Shiisha. She 100% was her as she had some unique obvious features. I thought am like Chameleon and it'll be hard to figure out it's me in real life, my weight can fluctuate in real life and I can look lighter skinned in real life than I am in photos or vice versa and many more stuff like more fit look on days I rested well 😂. She never knew it was me.

@Ozark

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Muzmatch racist as hell so a Somali woman matched me hours later she writes me right away so as soon when I went to check her profile back they deleted her and her messages.
I'm still bummed out by this.....

I'm thinking why they trying to keep two random black people away from eachother I deserve someone good too you know they so racist for that.

Moroccan women are easy to get, just go to Casablanca and just walk around in popular areas or Cafe shops and the girls will show you interest. My brother met one right outside of Masjid Hassan 2 after he did his prayer.
:friendhug:i will go to a Morocco restaurant then

Cerberus

VIP
Muzmatch racist as hell so a Somali woman matched me hours later she writes me right away so as soon when I went to check her profile back they deleted her and her messages.
I'm still bummed out by this.....

I'm thinking why they trying to keep two random black people away from eachother I deserve someone good too you know they so racist for that.
Nah they doing that to protect you from a Romance scammer in Nigeria

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I don't like other guys,
I like to be the top Gorilla as the ladies only Adonis.

Everything Fake! No Good.
Nah they doing that to protect you from a Romance scammer in Nigeria
Had to get this off my chest, this is all literal.

Not that anyone but me gives a shīt but I have to let go to move on.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending