For the guys who go on the MuzMatch or other dating sites

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
giphy.gif

Moroco? Bro wants std wallahi
I previously had a Moroccan IN 2017 so where is that STD? Yes Herpes come for me boy

Last edited:
Look, I'm a lurker and don't post at all really. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but this guy is insanely insecure, just read each thread he makes. Like your desperate for validation always making the same topics about your life, literally unable to make a sentence without mentioning how much money/women/sex you had (zina too which you brag about but hyprocritically want the best muslimahs). Don't get me started on the pictures he posts of himself and those women for validation....can't get more sad than that.

For what it’s worth I’ve found my wife on muzmatch. I am absolutely grateful for that app. Been on and off for a year but finally found someone. We got married about 10 months after matching.

You're the authentic version of @SOULSEARCHING while her stories may not be truthful yours are definitely are.

May I aske why did you turn into womnizer? The Egyptian woman example is so petty she wanted you to buy a condo you divorced her?

Wallahi you sound so chaotic and impulsive. Who get married and divorce every couple years?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Look, I'm a lurker and don't post at all really. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but this guy is insanely insecure, just read each thread he makes. Like your desperate for validation always making the same topics about your life, literally unable to make a sentence without mentioning how much money/women/sex you had (zina too which you brag about but hyprocritically want the best muslimahs). Don't get me started on the pictures he posts of himself and those women for validation....can't get more sad than that.
You just reek of jealousy :tocry:

Caws so taabo

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You're the authentic version of @SOULSEARCHING while her stories may not be truthful yours are definitely are.

May I aske why did you turn into womnizer? The Egyptian woman example is so petty she wanted you to buy a condo you divorced her?

Wallahi you sound so chaotic and impulsive. Who get married and divorce every couple years?
Excuse me , my stories are real but not crazy like his.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Me and my two friends went on Muzmatch for jokes when I was 18.

We got bored after a few hours.

Dead app.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I was on muzmatch a few weeks ago and noticed a couple of guys using it in my city lol and i was laughing cause they state they do not smoke or drink. Yeaaaaaah right, my eyes have seen something else 😂

That was years and years ago sir, like we're talking 2018 lol when I made a lot with Crypto. I have women but not wives now, past wives we left eachother mutually agreement. But am flying put to Morocco next week for a girl named Najat I met not on a Muslim dating site but through friend. Morocco women are easy. Two other women in Istanbul and in UK are Somali and I am with them too and they love me. So three women total for now of which 1 is upcoming wedding and two will be future wives. Morocco wedding is usually $3k for regular normal one. We are half Natufian and half East African and that makes us Somali so we can have wives of best of both worlds.
It’s crazy how you talk about women as though they’re things you possess and toss aside and not humans that should be treated with dignity. One day you may have daughters, would you want someone to talk about them like the way you do?

Trending