For the guys who go on the MuzMatch or other dating sites

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Fyi the girls aren't who they appear. I had two women who smoked Shiisha and one of them even drank and guess what? They freaking appeared on a Muslim dating site appearing in to keep it all "Halaal" and I regular Muslim girl who is Allah fearing when in reality she's wild and drinks and all. So take the Muslim dating sites with a grain of salt. Here is one that I blurred out and 100% was in a house party drinking and all. Moment she saw my message from the dating site she removed her profile because she knows I know who she really is.

IMG_20210827_151108.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I don't understand people who use dating websites to find romance. I get using it for hookups as it would be inappropriate to go up to most people in real life and ask for sex.

Just talk to any woman and ask if she's single.

I thought you had two wives. What are you doing on Muzmatch?

Most people are liars and hide their true selves. Never believe dating profiles.

Cerberus

VIP
I don't understand people who use dating websites to find romance. I get using it for hookups as it would be inappropriate to go up to most people in real life and ask for sex.

Just talk to any woman and ask if she's single.

I thought you had two wives. What are you doing on Muzmatch?
That was years and years ago sir, like we're talking 2018 lol when I made a lot with Crypto. I have women but not wives now, past wives we left eachother mutually agreement. But am flying put to Morocco next week for a girl named Najat I met not on a Muslim dating site but through friend. Morocco women are easy. Two other women in Istanbul and in UK are Somali and I am with them too and they love me. So three women total for now of which 1 is upcoming wedding and two will be future wives. Morocco wedding is usually $3k for regular normal one. We are half Natufian and half East African and that makes us Somali so we can have wives of best of both worlds.

Cerberus

VIP
My best friend's getting married tomorrow and he found his missus on a Muslim dating site/app. I can't really knock it wallahi :manny:
I had past Egyptian and Moroccan wives but we left eachother after a few months, Ajnabi culture is hard to deal with. This Moroccan though is good and nice so in a few weeks it's wedding time again and I'll be dressing up in their Moroccan style.

I had past Egyptian and Moroccan wives but we left eachother after a few months, Ajnabi culture is hard to deal with. This Moroccan though is good and nice so in a few weeks it's wedding time again and I'll be dressing up in their Moroccan style.
You're a menace sxb, sincerely hope you dind't contribute more mulattos to our noble Somali genepool lol. I can't help but view non-Somali girls as girlfriends at most, It's not something I could marry into :mjcry:

Cerberus

VIP
You're a menace sxb, sincerely hope you dind't contribute more mulattos to our noble Somali genepool lol. I can't help but view non-Somali girls as girlfriends at most, It's not something I could marry into :mjcry:
I don't have child with them, I can't leave a woman I had child with. I never had a child. Earlier this year Kenyan wife was Cha ching $$$$ wink wink if you know what I mean sxb. The Egyptian wanted me to stay in Cairo and get an $70k condo for her and have kids there to learn Quran so I left her as I need my bank account mostly in tact, I didn't work for $100k for nothing. The upcoming Moroccan girl is nice and doesn't care for worldy things like money, she needs just love. I even wanted to take iPhone 12 to her but she said " no thanks I just want you". Btw what dies Mullatos mean? At least I don't knock them up and fly out like some Somali bros do, but fucking them and flying out is a different matter. I fly to her this coming week InshaAllah.

Fyi the girls aren't who they appear. I had two women who smoked Shiisha and one of them even drank and guess what? They freaking appeared on a Muslim dating site appearing in to keep it all "Halaal" and I regular Muslim girl who is Allah fearing when in reality she's wild and drinks and all. So take the Muslim dating sites with a grain of salt. Here is one that I blurred out and 100% was in a house party drinking and all. Moment she saw my message from the dating site she removed her profile because she knows I know who she really is.

View attachment 198642

If they repented from those sins, and changed for the sake of Allaah, I'd marry her, but if she is STILL drinking and wild; then, no thanks. One has to work on themself first, then worry about marriage.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Sometimes I read your adventures and think this shit must be fake but you always provide proof. You live an amazing life walaal.

Keep us updated on the never ending xaasyal

Cerberus

VIP
Sometimes I read your adventures and think this shit must be fake but you always provide proof. You live an amazing life walaal.

Keep us updated on the never ending xaasyal
Meh this upcoming one is finalist in the Natufian Bachelor series. But earlier this year it was one in Africa that was for my own financial benefit and that's why I did it. But this one am losing 💰 money as she's real and final. Doing an$3k wedding

Cerberus

VIP
Btw no judgement but why do you seek so many different girls.
I mean I don't simultaneously have all of them. Some we're just together, another may be upcoming fiancé. Past ones we divorced. I made a lot of money from Crypto currency so found myself able to afford to be with a few. But i didn't get any children yet. You know children are cha ching $$$$ costly. So better be careful.

I even had white American women but culture id drastically different.
Last Moroccan woman I had and Egyptian weren't agreeing with me and going against my wishes. The pic below of her face showing is fine to show because she annoyed me in various ways and viewed me as a walking dollar symbol so I don't give a f*ck if her face shows. We were her at a disgusting hotel with bed bugs and shit. But they got new modern hotels now. French modernized them for most part. It's why French guys fly there to get their women. Her and I did halal marriage at that scene where Tom Cruise made one of his Mission Impossible movies.

IMG_20210827_165504.jpg

IMG_20210827_164800_compress99.jpg

And my upcoming Mofo Flight. This upcoming Marriage girl is sweetheart and nice and doesn't ask a lot of money or some fancy condo buying from me. So finally I can rest lol

Screenshot_2021-08-27-16-42-04-450_com.android.chrome.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
Btw no judgement but why do you seek so many different girls.
But Trucel i got idea to get Ajnabi marriage with North African women from a Somali guy who had a wallet full of Arab women he married and he was ugly as f*ck, I ain't ugly but his ugly ass managed to get tons of women.

I mean I don't simultaneously have all of them. Some we're just together, another may be upcoming fiancé. Past ones we divorced. I made a lot of money from Crypto currency so found myself able to afford to be with a few. But i didn't get any children yet. You know children are cha ching $$$$ costly. So better be careful.

I even had white American women but culture id drastically different.
Last Moroccan woman I had and Egyptian weren't agreeing with me and going against my wishes. The pic below of her face showing is fine to show because she annoyed me in various ways and viewed me as a walking dollar symbol so I don't give a f*ck if her face shows. We were her at a disgusting hotel with bed bugs and shit. But they got new modern hotels now. French modernized them for most part. It's why French guys fly there to get their women. Her and I did halal marriage at that scene where Tom Cruise made one of his Mission Impossible movies.

View attachment 198652

View attachment 198649

And my upcoming Mofo Flight. This upcoming Marriage girl is sweetheart and nice and doesn't ask a lot of money or some fancy condo buying from me. So finally I can rest lol

View attachment 198647

I can’t believe it, you are one absolute madman:dead:

Cerberus

VIP
Wait ninja you do short halal marriage for sex and bounce?
I wanted long term halal marriage not that halal prostitution stuff. I had intentions to be with them but Egyptian said she wants a new fancy condo for $70k and her parents liked me but was no go for me. She had fine body too. Sad I left her. Moroccan in 2017 bisvehaved too much and didn't agree with me often. New Moroccan agrees with me all the time and doesn't want worldly luxuries

Trending

Latest posts