FOB beef: king ck vs shiine culay

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ooh boy These fobs are something else these days. King ck was married to this lightskin xalimo it looked all good till 1 day she decides to steal 140k euro from his safe and tried to run away :faysalwtf:

Ofcourse he was pissed and he divorced her. Now she is tryna start her own youtube channel and she is tryna piss him of to make video's with this parasite shiine culay the guy CK hates

I never though fob beef would be this juicy:gaasdrink::lolbron:

What do you guys think about this?. They were only married for 4/5 months. I think ck was way to nice. If it was me i would sue her ass and make sure she got deported to her shaanshiyo xafaad :sass1:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yeeesss. I love these kind of threads
200-6.gif

Naag nool waye fr! I love that she's not just going out quietly. Let me go subscribe to her channel.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lol how can you support a women that stole 140k from her husband. These xalimos are so shady. She would have never done that to a cadaan husband

giphy.gif
He was a 2 timing dog. He was out here promising other women in Kenya and other places marriage and relationships, sis placed her cards right and won in the end. 140k is more than enough compensation for her time. He's a player and not as nice as he makes himself out to be.

I honestly thought the whole thing was an arrangement because it all came out of nowhere and ended just as quickly. They had no chemistry.

This song from whizbi was the best thing that came out of their situationship besides her riches

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Look at the distance and hesitation from her, she can barely look at him.

Tell me she doesn't deserve every penny. She held out for 2 whole months!
200w-1.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Look at the distance and hesitation from her, she can barely look at him.

Tell me she doesn't deserve every penny. She held out for 2 whole months!
View attachment 194328
Lol she was faking it the hole time. If he is smart he pulls the same thing lil baliil did and marry a cadaan women. And even learn her about your qabil :silanyosmile:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lol she was faking it the hole time. If he is smart he pulls the same thing lil baliil did and marry a cadaan women. And even learn her about your qabil :silanyosmile:

Lol baliil's so corny, he's just making sure he has his citizenship secured. Ck doesn't have those worries, he's the one that put him on and now he bites his hand and takes culeys side. He has no loyalty, his son's growing up without a father in africa while he h0es himself out to whites.

The biggest plot twist will be if they actually get back together because I think she feels she's been wronged somehow that's why she's not letting this go. He needs to properly apologise to her and give her more money:fittytousand:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol baliil's so corny, he's just making sure he has his citizenship secured. Ck doesn't have those worries, he's the one that put him on and now he bites his hand and takes culeys side. He has no loyalty, his son's growing up without a father in africa while he h0es himself out to whites.

The biggest plot twist will be if they actually get back together because I think she feels she's been wronged somehow that's why she's not letting this go. He needs to properly apologise to her and give her more money:fittytousand:
Are you kidding me he needs to apologise after she stole the money?
giphy.gif

You Are Giving Away Alot Of Misandry
In Your Last Few Tread I Think You Need Help

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Are you kidding me he needs to apologise after she stole the money?
giphy.gif
Hey. Islamicaly that money was hers too and halal to her. When you're married the mans earnings go to the wife automatically. What's mine is mine and what's yours is also mine. She did nothing wrong, he needs to give an extra 100k as an apology tho:gaasdrink:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is my opinion on Lil Baliil from another thread, also applies to CK.

Lil baliil is also another menace to society. He is like reason number 500 for why Somali youth back home are acting wild. If you listen to his music or follow him, you'll get why.

This guy is a straight fob the Germans rescued him cos he was beefing Al-Shabaab and now he's turned one of their own into his baby mama. Nigga can barely speak English also.

:mjlol: :dead:

He needs to capatlize on this and get an even better looking Qalanjo on his YouTube channel. It’s the only way forward since he took a colossal L

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shiine Culay has no shame simping for a recently divorced woman. Feel sorry for CK having your ex paraded all over social media!

Trending

Latest posts