First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only that was possible, sadly I can't see a future where we would take our head out of their ass; we seem to be content and comfortable there. I wish more Somalis knew how disgusting and hateful these Arabs are; some of the stories I hear from Saudi makes my blood boil.
They know how disgusting they are and they still defend them. They think criticizing Arabs is anti Islam with some of them even telling you the prophet said people shouldn't insult Arabs. People shouldn't insult anyone, but the criticism they get is justified and fair given the xoolo ways they behave. What needs to be done in Somalia is to teach people Islam didn't come from Arabs, it came from God. And 2, we need to teach them having your own culture and customs that you are proud of and that have zero foreign influence is not Haram. But like you said, that won't happen. Not as long as much as almost 70% of somalis claiming made up arab ancestors like they didn't exist before the 7th century. 7/10 somalis babies are told arab baad tahay, no wonder the bootyclapping is way too much.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed most of the Somalis I come across Who hate Arabs are apostates online. Since majority of Arabs are Muslim in Somali apostates head they link Arabs with Islam since the greatest man to ever walk the earth was an Arab man named Muhammad the last prophet of Allah.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have been to Saudia Arabia and Yemen Arabs have a beautiful culture masha Allah if you want to get rid of Arabs in Somalia then you need to get rid of darood since they’re Arab.
That's even better anyone who thinks they are Arab should go with them, they are the toxic we are trying to get rid off.

f*ck your mother your grandmother your entire family tree hooyada waase you tribalistic swine die to your qabyalad you want to diss the king of darood will in that case I will diss your mother the prostitute wecel wecel dhalay qabiliste bastard hooyada iyo IRIR samaale waas
You're legit crazy :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Let me tell you something, that man is NOT the king of Darood. We don't know him or recognize him. Stop the kibir, warya. The last supposed "king" (if you could call him that) died hundreds of years ago.
Another thing, stop cursing people's parents just because you are insecure :ftw9nwa:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You don’t need to pay homage if you watch that video I posted the leader of hawiye already payed homage and requested boqor burhan be called boqor somaliyeed instead of boqorka darood Who are you again?

Oh ok, I didn't watch the vid akhi.

He's my king and the king of all Somalis. Anyone who denies the kingship of the great Abu Darood Ibn Burhaan Musa Al Qardhaani is an idiot and I hope they see the error of their ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They know how disgusting they are and they still defend them. They think criticizing Arabs is anti Islam with some of them even telling you the prophet said people shouldn't insult Arabs. People shouldn't insult anyone, but the criticism they get is justified and fair given the xoolo ways they behave. What needs to be done in Somalia is to teach people Islam didn't come from Arabs, it came from God. And 2, we need to teach them having your own culture and customs that you are proud of and that have zero foreign influence is not Haram. But like you said, that won't happen. Not as long as much as almost 70% of somalis claiming made up arab ancestors like they didn't exist before the 7th century. 7/10 somalis babies are told arab baad tahay, no wonder the bootyclapping is way too much.
It's a deep rooted problem, the thing I'm most surprised by is we know most Somalis suffer from inferiority complex so do most African and Asian countries but you don't see those people claiming to be something else:ohlord:

It's a deep rooted problem, the thing I'm most surprised by is we know most Somalis suffer from inferiority complex so do most African and Asian countries but you don't see those people claiming to be something else:ohlord:
Because somalis culture was completely erased. Slowly and gradually, we took up arab culture.
There is a reason why you see somalis getting married in Indian saris, playing Arab, Indian and Recently even Korean music in their weddings. Somalis in general have become weak willed folks. haku daalin.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How comes somalis don't talk like that about reer xamar barwani always somali bantu this bantu that, do yall know somali bantu are more patriotic then some ethnic somali so called laandhere clans

There's like 5 of them left in Somalia, it's not even remotely comparable

Somalians, as in citizens of Somalia.

Stop making assumptions that they want to claim to be indigenous. Most of them know their past and history, but if you want to rub it it into their faces that they’re descendants of ex-slaves, then youre nothing more than an insecure looser.
C'mon most claim to be no different than the ethnic somalis. Let's not act like they mean nationality wise. They believe they are a somali clan like hawiye, darood, isaaq etc. They don't know their history because they claim ethnic somalis. And if you point out their history, they will attack you saying you're discriminating. Why do somalis have to tiptoe around that they are a different people? They are welcome to stay as somalia has been their home for a long time, but why do we have to erase the their history?! This isn't a case like Ethiopia where they're all ethiopian, but acknowledge their specific ethnicity like oromo, amhara, afar, anuak.

There is nothing wrong referring to the people with bantu origins as Somali-Bantus. This forced melting of these 2 groups because of insecurity is ridiculous. They need to appreciate their heritage & not run away from it.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This place always cycles through various hot topics

1) Someone makes a popular thread about [insert popular topic here]
2) Numerous threads about that topic are made
3) Someone makes a thread asking why there are so many threads about that topic
4) Throughout all this people are arguing with each other, bonus points if anyone is called a “cuck” at any point in the argument
5) Threads slowly die down and there’s more variation (relative to this website, at least) in thread topics until Step 1 happens again
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts