First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis with their inferiority complex would've had easier time swallowing that pill if they were light skin and had small nose.
Bantus have lived there for a while, so they are Somalis. You can't change the whole superiority complex thing, it's part of the geeljire dna. With that said, I hope you are not saying bantus and Somalis can't be distinguished apart?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
3798878-0439662092-b39cf5.jpeg
Your fault with the stupid bait.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Bantus have lived there for a while, so they are Somalis. You can't change the whole superiority complex thing, it's part of the geeljire dna. With that said, I hope you are not saying bantus and Somalis can't be distinguished apart?
Nope I'm not saying that, what I am saying is the reason some Somalis hate Bantus is because of how they look, it has nothing to do with them invading anyone's land. If they looked like arabs, Somalis would be bootyclapping and wouldn't have minded them as much.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
That’s the king of darood if you don’t know now you know you prostitute now get on your knees and pay homage every leader of every tribe came to pay homage to the king

Yes definitely brother. I, Abu Al Tajiria Al Bahria, shall give my homage the one true Darood Malik, Abu Darood Ibn Burhaan Musa Al Qardhaani.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Nope I'm not saying that, what I am saying is the reason some Somalis hate Bantus is because of how they look, it has nothing to do with them invading anyone's land. If they looked like arabs, Somalis would be bootyclapping and wouldn't have minded them as much.
I don’t care about what bantus do. I don’t mind minorities generally. But I don’t know if you are even from the South.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I'm dying wallahi, you have mad uqdad. Did you get rushed by some Hawiye guys? :russ::russ::russ:
I don’t have anything against the tribe hawiye what I said was al hawiyah which is the lowest level of hell google it

I agree 100%. Where do you think that came from? Many parts of our culture is influenced by Arabs, I wouldn't be shocked if our hate for bantus came from them. Somalis need mass rehab/education. Remove all traces of Arab from our culture and lands.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You’re burning inside cause I defended the honour of the king of darood? Go cry me a river you IRIR samaale prostitute hooyada iyo tii ku xaartey ba waas
He's not the king of Darod, he's not even the king of MJ's. He's the king of your qabil, osman mahamoud. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: King of Darod Kulaha.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
The funny part of this all is that @Armadillo is married to a women with West African ancestry, yet he wants to attack Madows who are Somali in culture and traditions.
Many of them speak Mushungali. Their ancestors language. Why many of them won’t see themselves as Somalis in their communities.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes definitely brother. I, Abu Al Tajiria Al Bahria, shall give my homage the one true Darood Malik, Abu Darood Ibn Burhaan Musa Al Qardhaani.
You don’t need to pay homage if you watch that video I posted the leader of hawiye already payed homage and requested boqor burhan be called boqor somaliyeed instead of boqorka darood Who are you again?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's not the king od Darod, he's not the king of MJ's. He's the king of your qabil, osman mahamoud. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: King of Darod Kulaha.
Watch this clip during his caleemo saar even cali Khalif was there who despises Puntland likewise very tribes leader was there

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I agree 100%. Where do you think that came from? Many parts of our culture is influenced by Arabs, I wouldn't be shocked if our hate for bantus came from them. Somalis need mass rehab/education. Remove all traces of Arab from our culture and lands.

If only that was possible, sadly I can't see a future where we would take our head out of their ass; we seem to be content and comfortable there. I wish more Somalis knew how disgusting and hateful these Arabs are; some of the stories I hear from Saudi makes my blood boil.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
If only that was possible, sadly I can't see a future where we would take our head out of their ass; we seem to be content and comfortable there. I wish more Somalis knew how disgusting and hateful these Arabs are; some of the stories I hear from Saudi makes my blood boil.
Only city people in Somalia love arabs. Ask a Geeljire if he loves a dheg cas :dabcasar:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have been to Saudia Arabia and Yemen Arabs have a beautiful culture masha Allah if you want to get rid of Arabs in Somalia then you need to get rid of darood since they’re Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.