First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Bantus are no masaakiin. They understand they are minority in Somalia, they can’t do a thing, for now. During the Siyaad Barre era, their estimated population was 100k, today they are near million strong. They have already started claiming riverine regions in Jubbas and Shebeles. Soon they will get vocal and the next thing you will see is machete wielding gangs chopping down ethnic Somalis. Mark my words.

They're beautiful. I'm sick and and tired of you bantu obsessed niggas.
You don't understand, sxb. They are claiming our heritage, land, culture and history. I am sick and tired of people like you. Search on Google "Bantu clothes" and it will come up bantus wearing our tradtional clothes. This is stealing.

They have their own culture and clothes, why are they wearing ours?

This is their clothes.
14.03.02-G-2-KK-Large.jpg

6de069a08428304539009c7633c19b7f.jpg

This is not theirs.

p8IWW6D6gaCZeeSLwwsXMYcVNrUMHBcaPRymbWssGn9Qh0kfxJskhfii8hJiFXSrAa0dapusI_TO2SQwYVNrVbyrmcaHFesH4Pa58EykbNtx-KoIdkx1j-yjkPayEdrp4ofDh1qf_bnK9kP_eVmACfvv=s0-d

maxresdefault.jpg

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Nobody talks about the barawani and desire Kenyans but the moment a Somali Bantu says their Somali y’all supremacists get mad. Get a life

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Nobody talks about the barawani and desire Kenyans but the moment a Somali Bantu says their Somali y’all supremacists get mad. Get a life
Aren’t you a mixed person? I heard you say you are mixed with italian and shit. If so then, go to Italiaspot.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
theres a differnce, somali bantus are ex slaves meaning their service are over and they should go back to Tanzania. Cadcads are irrelevant.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I wonder why the cad cads don't get the same treatment, they aren't "Somalis" too right? :siilaanyolaugh:
C'mon most claim to be no different than the ethnic somalis. Let's not act like they mean nationality wise. They believe they are a somali clan like hawiye, darood, isaaq etc. They don't know their history because they claim ethnic somalis. And if you point out their history, they will attack you saying you're discriminating. Why do somalis have to tiptoe around that they are a different people? They are welcome to stay as somalia has been their home for a long time, but why do we have to erase the their history?! This isn't a case like Ethiopia where they're all ethiopian, but acknowledge their specific ethnicity like oromo, amhara, afar, anuak.

There is nothing wrong referring to the people with bantu origins as Somali-Bantus. This forced melting of these 2 groups because of insecurity is ridiculous. They need to appreciate their heritage & not run away from it.
most of them call themselves Madowweyne not any regular somali clan
ive heard benadiri call thmesleves hawiye more than somali bantu

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
most of them call themselves Madowweyne not any regular somali clan
ive heard benadiri call thmesleves hawiye more than somali bantu
They claim Murursade iyo Xawaadle for political protection and because they live near each other. All those «Madow» looking hawiyes are them.

Nope I'm not saying that, what I am saying is the reason some Somalis hate Bantus is because of how they look, it has nothing to do with them invading anyone's land. If they looked like arabs, Somalis would be bootyclapping and wouldn't have minded them as much.
:gucciwhat: are u even somali? where does this fake notion come from? what somali doesn't know that somalis first and foremost value themselves over anyone? thats why we fought ourselves to death, we don't care about non somalis. thats why minorities don't get a say in somalia. Bantu or cadcad.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somalis don't want Somali Bantus to claim and dressed like them but they have no problem claiming Arabs and dressing like Indians
475d76045251563f9441520d9d5be5fd.jpg

Why can't the Bantus do the same? At least Bantus live and are closer to Somalis than y'all will ever be to Arabs and Indians :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.