First They Claim.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If he wears a Kenyan flag wristband put some form of radioactive poison into his beverage and watch him die slowly and painfully, if he doesn't just shoot him and acid bath his body :trumpsmirk:. If you have his house address and he lives by himself I can send him a cyanide laced letter.

:whoa::whoa:
I'm not into that buddy, I just laugh and carry on with my life.

I don't mean they claim the top somali clans, but they have made their own clan, digil & mirifle. They made their own clan to be able to assimilate into the somali clan based culture, for survival. Madowweyne is an unofficial term they sometimes refer to themselves ,but they fully believe they are somali. I believe they have rights to live in somalia, its their home, but to alter important facts like their ancestry for their convenience i do not support.

Digil & Mirifile is definetly not Bantu, WTF :mindblown: Rahanweyne is a pure Somali clan, they don't have any Bantu in them. The Bantus that claim them are Sheegatos if anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They claim Murursade iyo Xawaadle for political protection and because they live near each other. All those «Madow» looking hawiyes are them.

Sxb there are very few bantus living near the Xawadle tribe and the bantus most certainly do not claim them. The only minority that claims Xawadle are the Cad Cad Asharaf tribe, because they are very fragile in terms of population and are in need of political protection.

Merca

Inactive.
i might get shit for this, but raxanweyn are a confederation of non somalis grouped together to build an alliance to survive amongst other somali clans.

digil & mirifle sub clan are specifically mostly bantu people. look them up.

i am aware some people will say some somalis are in raxanweyn, but i doubt their somali ancestry. most likely oromo.
You're out of your mind sis! That clan consists of many "lost" Somali clans.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I don't mean they claim the top somali clans, but they have made their own clan, digil & mirifle. They made their own clan to be able to assimilate into the somali clan based culture, for survival. Madowweyne is an unofficial term they sometimes refer to themselves ,but they fully believe they are somali. I believe they have rights to live in somalia, its their home, but to alter important facts like their ancestry for their convenience i do not support.
I’m sure you have never even meet a Somali bantu in your whole life.
Stop lying. I grew up around Bantus in the south, Never have I heard them claim to have Somali ancestry (Some of them have Somali admixture too) They call themselves Madowweyne, Its like the word for Bantu in Somali, Its not a clan.
Rahanweyn ARE Somali. Some of them have just intermixed with Bantu. Made their own clan kulaha.
Warya lay of the khat!

I’m sure you have never even meet a Somali bantu in your whole life.
Stop lying. I grew up around Bantus in the south, Never have I heard them claim to have Somali ancestry (Some of them have Somali admixture too) They call themselves Madowweyne, Its like the word for Bantu in Somali, Its not a clan.
Rahanweyn ARE Somali. Some of them have just intermixed with Bantu. Made their own clan kulaha.
Warya lay of the khat!
:bell::noneck:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I have a hard time believing that. Stop believe every qashin you read on the internet sxb. Provide reliable sources, because I can't find anything on that being true.
Political protection. Search beesha Madowweyne iyo murursade. You will find it.

Digil & Mirifile is definetly not Bantu, WTF :mindblown: Rahanweyne is a pure Somali clan, they don't have any Bantu in them. The Bantus that claim them are Sheegatos if anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are aware that most bantus belong to that clan, right???

Ahh i knew she wasn't somali. Was wondering if she was barawani, but thought her features were too soft for it to be so. It all makes sense. One rich lady :salute:

Kulaha, ”Made their own clan” Are you dumb waryahe?
You clearly don't know enough of the difficulty of living in a country as xenophobic as somalia. YES. They joined a clan for survival.

True, i am not so sure who made it specifically, but its a fact they joined clans for protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending