first somali trending on black twitter

Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters
Sis, some of them are the biggest noolasha ka dacdaay hypocrites known to man and they make me sick. The same guys that glorify him, will be on twitter, sspot, tiktok talking about deen and dhaqan when it comes to women, when they big up a man who essentially probably engages with sex tourism, filming the women he is supposedly with ect.

Absolutely finished.
why do you hate us? Somali men aint no different than any other men:kanyeshrug:

not infront of you.....you think we do this infront of our families or women we care for?

Ah okay, so you're suggesting that the majority of Somali men commit zina sex tourism or agree with it?

Hmm and there was me thinking that as a Muslim majority group of people a lot of our men would have priniciples and fear Allah.

We learn new things everyday. Thanks for informing me.

Ah okay, so you're suggesting that the majority of Somali men commit zina sex tourism or agree with it?

Hmm and there was me thinking that as a Muslim majority group of people a lot of our men would have priniciples and fear Allah.

We learn new things everyday. Thanks for informing me.
I idnt say that....I say you dont really know a persons views. Men in general dont tell women their true views on life and generally baby them. So the people you think are good people for all we know could have even worse views than some in here

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
3rd world uncivilized country bumpkin.

And I thought the ghetto degenerate where the worst in are community.

Also, why did he trend so far? I have a private Somali group of only friends and acquaintances, they are all talking about him

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Lol, I could care less. It’s the way the game works my friend, it’s just the way the game works.

hey lady you probably find it a turn on if the world went back to the 1500s and you became part of a noble Somali kings mahrem.

chopping of heads is nothing to utter in a women’s speech. Please refrain from such things.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
3rd world uncivilized country bumpkin.

And I thought the ghetto degenerate where the worst in are community.

Also, why did he trend so far? I have a private Somali group of only friends and acquaintances, they are all talking about him
He's funny in a horrifying way and somewhat controversial.

1623584039161.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Barkad Abdi and now this guy...Wallahi I feel sorry for our men 😭.

Why can't a good looking Somali guy go viral?
Us somali guys havent had 1 decent looking somali guy go viral. We had barkhad abdi retarted ass go viral then chunkz fat ass. And now this guy. Atleast this guy is funny :ehh:

Last edited:
Barkad Abdi and now this guy...Wallahi I feel sorry for our men 😭.

Why can't a good looking Somali guy go viral?
That’s what makes it better. People would just call this dude arrogant if he was good looking but because he’s ugly, he’s very memeable

Trending

Latest posts