first somali trending on black twitter

Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Some women are weird, why are they so concerned about the niggas dick :mindblown:
1623739683807.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why is it always weird looking somali niggas that go viral and never decent looking ones, while us girls have pretty women to atleast represent our beauty e.g Maya Jama, Liyah Mai and Halima Aden. Its tuff being a somali nigga

Mozart

You need people like me
why is it always weird looking somali niggas that go viral and never decent looking ones, while us girls have pretty women to atleast represent our beauty e.g Maya Jama, Liyah Mai and Halima Aden. Its tuff being a somali nigga
No it's better. You lot are expected to look like Maya Jama etc but in reality how many actually do ? If you're a good looking Somali guy being compared to these guys is great

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No it's better. You lot are expected to look like Maya Jama etc but in reality how many actually do ? If you're a good looking Somali guy being compared to these guys is great
Maya is biracial so your obviously not gonna find a somali that looks like her however liyah mai looks is quite common with somali girls all the girls have to do is lose weight than we would shit on most girls

Some women are weird, why are they so concerned about the niggas dick :mindblown:
If youre unironically pressed by people online you obviously got nothing better to do in life :banderas: Pressed to the point of threatening to do sihir :ftw9nwa: Sad
These are the people that desperately need to touch grass. I dont say things on the internet that i wouldnt have the balls to say irl

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

Not really I think it would be tougher to be a HALIMO in the west because deep down she wants to take off her hijab but has a 10 head so she keeps it on and claims she is religious while twerking on stage with IT ON at a Fufu concert. Now let's see all the names you mentioned are women who modelED and have done questionable things in the satanic world of fashion where women get pissed on and shit on by gay designers so are you really winning . By the way IT IS A SOMALI MAN WHO HAS GOLD MEDALS IN THE OLYMPICS IT IS SOMALI MEN WHO ARE THE RICHEST IN OUR ETHNIC COMMUNITY SPECIFICALLY IN UGANDA AND TANZANIA /

AND SOMALI MEN ARE KNOWN AS PIRATES AND SAVAGES WHICH IM FIND WITH AND HALIMOS Somali women IN THE WEST ARE KNOWN as CHEAP AND CLEAN

CHEERS MATE

Trending