first somali trending on black twitter

Will You make Bay'ah To Sultan Bin Ayyoub

• Total voters
Lol, everyone trynna shit in Minnesota Somalis and UK Somalis. The Room was run by a Somali Liberal female known for bootyclaping for Foreign validation. She even allowed And platformed a west African Waceel to talk shit on Shukri Abdi. If there’s one person to blame for that room look no further then that Shabzhollic chick.

Based

VIP
ikr there are other east africans more racist than somalis yet they hide their really well but somalis just wanna be kkk members so bad and brag about their past of owning bantus slaves. i didn't even know of bantu somalis until i went on internet.
My ajnabi friends on Twitter were all talking about sultan and abdi exit :jcoleno: I wanted to cry wallahi even they were saying its embarrassing. We are a laughing stock

I can’t lie some of it was funny. Someone in the space played monkey noises and this one xalimo said “Is that the Nigerian national anthem?” :dead:

reer

VIP
Lol Idk whether to feel bad for the poor fella or all the faraxs here admiring him likes he’s some kinda royalty or a self made tech billionaire. I think it speaks volume about just how little it takes the avg Somali to be impressed lol
the debauchery in this thread how is committing zina with gaajo prostitutes seen as something to brag about. :susp:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can't believe I managed to listen to that clubhouse audio. It gave me a headache. That environment is so chaotic with people so full of animosity and tearing each other down with their crass remarks. Communication 101 - don't talk over someone and let them finish. If you must interject do so smoothly or provide a prompt to transition. It was so hard to get a word in edgewise.

Trending