Fire breaks out in Downtown Hargeysa

Som

VIP
the amount of people politicizing this is sick.

public services in somalia kulaha. you and i and everyone knows damnwell that somalia has 0 authority or rule in what happens in hargeisa or any other SL city. all of our public services, to our government, wax kasto is SL led.

forgetting all of that, fires happen everywhere. accidents occur, so instead of pointing fingers, pray for the victims, and for minimal damages, then focus on ramadan
Don't take this as a personal attack. Let's put somalia vs somaliland beef aside for a moment. Both Somalia and Somaliland often times lack efficient public services, maybe SL is better in some areas but still not enough. This is a common problem all over Africa, safety rules should be enforced rigorously

Som

VIP
all i will say is, those in glass houses, shouldnt throw stones. our situation pales in comparison to yalls too, but alas

ramadan kareem
When it comes to firefighters, ambulance services etc i think Xamar and Hargeysa are roughly the same. All Somaliweyn has problems with public service inefficiency

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
I've never seen such carnage and destruction all my life, walking through waaheen market - at least what was left of it - today was surreal today, like this is not real. 😥
FB_IMG_1648891991259.jpg
FB_IMG_1648891929560.jpg
FB_IMG_1648891921960.jpg
FB_IMG_1648891914756.jpg
FB_IMG_1648891905946.jpg
FB_IMG_1648846801169.jpg
FB_IMG_1648892930182.jpg

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
On
Sometimes it's just an accident. It can take one spark in a dense place like that.
Only 3 weeks ago a small fire broke out and was contained immediately, also 1970s a fire levelled waaheen market just like today, we somalis never learn.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
That's not an arsonist, I have exclusive information, that's a merchant who forgot to remove his charger, which caused a short circuit and the fire

Omg. I just woke up with loads of messages from my family telling me about this. There was a Horn Cable TV show talking about the lack of fire safety in the suuq not too long ago. They were all dismissing it, and now look. AUN to the dead. And I hope the government will properly compensate the living, as this is their fault.

Trending

Latest posts