BREAKING NEWS Fire breaks out in Downtown Hargeysa

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
all i will say is, those in glass houses, shouldnt throw stones. our situation pales in comparison to yalls too, but alas

ramadan kareem

What do you mean y'all? You think I am talking Somaliland vs Somalia? Same shit, different toilet. I don't differentiate between the two shit stains. They're both failed states run by morons.

Your grandfather Bihi is to blame for this. Let this be a lesson to the other fake presidents all over Somalia. Start actually developing the lands you claim to rule otherwise there are consequences. Having effective fire services is a high priority. What have these old IQ geezers been doing all these years? Somali leaders are mentally ill. First thing I would have done was develop these services as leader. Bihi has done nothing except chew in his house and kill innocent civilians.

Unfortunately, pro-SL’s hate to be held accountable. (My family is native to Northern Somalia “SL” region before anyone throws accusations at me)

SL has been out of control with the monopolization of power being consolidated by a certain Qaabil and families…

I pray for any innocent person affected by these fires, hopefully they get put out quick… but the government and elite there are a hot mess and only care about their own pockets or the sub clan that keeps them in power.

Somalia isn’t any better either, they’re both Qashin governments. Just the one up north is more delusional about how “functioning” they are.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Oh my god. How does the whole downtown burn? Pure incompetence. May allah swt ease their pain and give them there buisnesses back.

Reborn
Bihi has blood on his hands. Totally incompetent. How does an entire city's downtown burn? I have been saying for years that it will come back to bite Somalis in the ass due to there being no real institutions or public services in Somalia and to stop wasting their energy focusing on useless topics. All there is are a bunch of old geezers who attend some parliament circus chewing khat. I am willing to bet there were no more than 10 firefighters employed in the entire city and they were all paid by Western countries to chew.

RIP

The Somaliland Fire Service Department is the most competent public service department despite functioning with limited resources established in 2014.

It was established by a single man named Ahmed Mohamed Hassan who came back after working in UAE fire service for more than two decades. May Allah protect him and his personnel which number more than 50 in Hargeisa who are risking their lives as we speak trying to put the fire off.

Statistics from last year

STATS.jpg

The main station in Hargeisa

station.jpg

Last edited:
The Somaliland Fire Service Department is the most competent public service department despite functioning with limited resources established in 2014.

It was established by a single man named Ahmed Mohamed Hassan who came back after working in UAE fire service for more than two decades. May Allah protect him and his personnel which number more than 50 in Hargeisa who are risking their lives as we speak trying to put the fire off.

View attachment 218881

View attachment 218882
That’s a nice fire station sxb Mashallah

They turned xamars biggest firestation into houses the fkn retard HSM. Made gov land settlements for those displaced by wars/drought but now all gov buildings like ministries, military grounds, firestations have been turned into 20x20 homes and shacks. Only takes one disaster as we can see. No real ministry of planning, we need a xuseen kumiye afrax to get shit back in order.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where are the firefighters:jcoleno:

The mayor of Hargeisa is enraged. He stated that the civilians are behaving uncivilized because they all assembled together at the scene of the fire. This has led to the limited firefighters stuck due to thousands of curious civilians blocking every inch.

Good luck teaching Somalis back home to clear the scene. They are people who are so noisy. Even when a little car crash happens they gather and encircle the two drivers. They stand there staring . Unbelievable

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
all i will say is, those in glass houses, shouldnt throw stones. our situation pales in comparison to yalls too, but alas

ramadan kareem
@AbdiFreedom is right , SL lacks basic services just like Somalia no need to get angry , we are all from shitholes. Stop the fake pride.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Nigga what are they gonna do? Stop being retarded bruh and use your head
:faysalwtf:

Tbh, Xamar does have good experience in firefighting. How do you think they put out the fire from AS explosions?

I’m being serious. Xamar has no choice but to have a good firefighting force because of the constant fire risks.

Hargeysa would be smart to take their assistance.

View attachment 218881

View attachment 218882
A whole region calling themselves a country but not able to cover the basic needs for the people who appointed them in one of the most economic hub of their fairyland smh wallahi somali maryooley madax adeeg

Trending

Latest posts