Fire breaks out in Downtown Hargeysa

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
Man why are the civilians even there, let the firefighters do their work and move out the way

My heart is breaking right now. May Allah protect all the people who have been affected by this and grant them shifa. Subhanallah and the suuqs are always busy at night. Please make duaa for them that Allah replaces whatever they lost with something better. This is a huge calamity and many will have to start all over again. 😭😭

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bihi has blood on his hands. Totally incompetent. How does an entire city's downtown burn? I have been saying for years that it will come back to bite Somalis in the ass due to there being no real institutions or public services in Somalia and to stop wasting their energy focusing on useless topics. All there is are a bunch of old geezers who attend some parliament circus chewing khat. I am willing to bet there were no more than 10 firefighters employed in the entire city and they were all paid by Western countries to chew.

RIP

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Bihi has blood on his hands. Totally incompetent. How does an entire city's downtown burn? I have been saying for years that it will come back to bite Somalis in the ass due to there being no real institutions or public services in Somalia and to stop wasting their energy focusing on useless topics. All there is are a bunch of old geezers who attend some parliament circus chewing khat. I am willing to bet there were no more than 10 firefighters employed in the entire city and they were all paid by Western countries to chew.

RIP

the amount of people politicizing this is sick.

public services in somalia kulaha. you and i and everyone knows damnwell that somalia has 0 authority or rule in what happens in hargeisa or any other SL city. all of our public services, to our government, wax kasto is SL led.

forgetting all of that, fires happen everywhere. accidents occur, so instead of pointing fingers, pray for the victims, and for minimal damages, then focus on ramadan

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
the amount of people politicizing this is sick.

public services in somalia kulaha. you and i and everyone knows damnwell that somalia has 0 authority or rule in what happens in hargeisa or any other SL city. all of our public services, to our government, wax kasto is SL led.

forgetting all of that, fires happen everywhere. accidents occur, so instead of pointing fingers, pray for the victims, and for minimal damages, then focus on ramadan

Your grandfather Bihi is to blame for this. Let this be a lesson to the other fake presidents all over Somalia. Start actually developing the lands you claim to rule otherwise there are consequences. Having effective fire services is a high priority. What have these old IQ geezers been doing all these years? Somali leaders are mentally ill. First thing I would have done was develop these services as leader. Bihi has done nothing except chew in his house and kill innocent civilians.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Your grandfather Bihi is to blame for this. Let this be a lesson to the other fake presidents all over Somalia. Start actually developing the lands you claim to rule otherwise there are consequences. Having effective fire services is a high priority. Somali leaders are mentally ill. First thing I would have done was develop these services as leader. Bihi has done nothing except chew in his house and kill innocent civilians.
all i will say is, those in glass houses, shouldnt throw stones. our situation pales in comparison to yalls too, but alas

ramadan kareem

Trending

Latest posts