Find me this man NOW!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
warya @Periplus this fine ass farax is located in melbourne, if you don’t get your ass on a flight and find him! I don’t care if you take virgin, rex or jetstar. GET ME THIS MANS NOWWWWWWW! His name is salah.
He’s so fine my first look was a whole 30 seconds.
@Nilotic you better get to finding this man too. No more shaqalaanimo
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Astagfirullah, I went back to have a second look.
If y’all knows his friends pass their numbers my way.
How can lips be bigger than mine
:diddyass:
Mashallah, Why don’t the stinky faraxs in Minnesota be this fine????? I’m moving to Melbourne y’all!!!

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
warya @Periplus this fine ass farax is located in melbourne, if you don’t get your ass on a flight and find him! I don’t care if you take virgin, rex or jetstar. GET ME THIS MANS NOWWWWWWW! His name is salah.
I almost look the same as him by the way are you a gabar ?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I almost look the same as him by the way are you a gabar ?
Yes I’m a girl lol, and I see you fixed your mistake kulaha am I a habar. I’m 18
Sassy Hair GIF

somalipatriot

Yes I’m a girl lol, and I see you fixed your mistake kulaha am I a habar. I’m 18
Sassy Hair GIF
I said the exact same thing but I quoted so you would reply never said you were a habar Im here to spread more nationalism not exchanging swear words

somalipatriot

No the girl that made the thread.
No the girl that made the thread.
okay but qabiil is not a bad thing since it’s just a clan and all Somalis share one is ethnicity but it is better to not have it as a name since Somalis especially the younger ones are into this qabiil talk and have many unacceptable thoughts about this qabiil and that it divides rather than what is common which is being Somali the most unique group in Africa with all inhabitants being of one ethnic group speaking the same language and same religion we should take advantage of it

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
he looks like arab somali g most somalis are darkskin or brown skin
He’s brownskin lol

This is him with other somalis
The first two and the hijabi on the top are somalis and he looks their tone. If there’s caramel colored xalimos there must be some faraxs too.

I lowkey look better tbh

Trending