Finally found myself a godless Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Question: for the atheists.

Since your not Muslims will you allow your kids to drink alcohol and have sex before marriage?

Get the girls birth control? Guys condoms? Allow their boyfriends or girlfriends to sleep over night?

:cosbyhmm:

Male or female once they're 18, it's not up to me to decide what they get up to. That is if I ever have kids to begin with.

Question: for the atheists.

Since your not Muslims will you allow your kids to drink alcohol and have sex before marriage?

Get the girls birth control? Guys condoms? Allow their boyfriends or girlfriends to sleep over night?

:cosbyhmm:
That depends on how conservative or a liberal parent you are innit. I'm going to be conservative af, no weed or alkie hopefully until they are 20 and have done mentally developing. As for the sex thing it depends on if it's my son or my daughter I'm talking to. :denzelnigga:

Son getting a dap for every conquest. Daughter gonna have a sit down about the dangers of accidental pregnancy

That depends on how conservative or a liberal parent you are innit. I'm going to be conservative af, no weed or alkie hopefully until they are 20 and have done mentally developing. As for the sex thing it depends on if it's my son or my daughter I'm talking to. :denzelnigga:

Son getting a dap for every conquest. Daughter gonna have a sit down about the dangers of accidental pregnancy

Warya you better sit down your son as well. Do you want him to be a father at 16 :reallymaury:

Warya you better sit down your son as well. Do you want him to be a father at 16 :reallymaury:
I you got a jimmy you're ready to shimmy :damedamn:

As for girls there aren't many contraceptive methods that are practical or don't come with side effects (morning after pill) better to abstain till atleast college when she'll be mature enough.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Newsflash: Your Muslim daughters will also give head and have sex at some point without you knowing it. If you think today's 15/16 year old Muslim girls in the West are all innocent virgins then you are living in a massive bubble.

My Atheist daughter and your Muslim daughter will both have boyfriends behind our back and suck dick behind our back. Welcome to reality.

Newsflash: Your Muslim daughters will also give head and have sex at some point without you knowing it. If you think today's 15/16 year old Muslim girls in the West are all innocent virgins then you are living in a massive bubble.

My Atheist daughter and your Muslim daughter will both have boyfriends behind our back and suck dick behind our back. Welcome to reality.

I just wanted to know what you atheists thought about it, no need to attacks us Muslims.

Surprisingly some posts have been conservative in sex and drinking I was expecting you guys to be very liberal.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Nah sxb that methodology never works. Gotta treat the son like the daughter until they're a certain age. Lest you end up with two hoes.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Even atheists are sexist.

I wouldn't want any of my kids to themselves around regardless of their gender.

Aboo wallahi I'm biikro/virgin don't send me to Somalia, not knowing she got a frosty mouth and a loose butt sheeit, or what if it's the other way round and their youth is gay and he hides it from them
200w-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.