Finally found myself a godless Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raising children with religion is basically child abuse.
There are plenty of cadaan atheists who still celebrate Christmas and who's judeo christian heritage has played a part in shaping them. I don't see the harm in cherry picking the good parts in religion were not in Stalins ussr

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There are plenty of cadaan atheists who still celebrate Christmas and who's judeo christian heritage has played a part in shaping them. I don't see the harm in cherry picking the good parts in religion were not in Stalins ussr

I agree.

I love Eids because it's a tradition I grew up with. A fun tradition.

Just the thought of it is fantastic. I envy my own kids already. They will grow up in a free thinking Somali household with full blown unadulterated Somali culture. Somali food, music, banter etc. with zero religion

:banderas:
until you have to hand your daughters condoms and tell them to play it safe. :mjlol:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I bet the down side is that she's an SJW --- but you're from Denmark, so I guess that's just life their :icon e biggrin:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wby m8, what worldview are you planning on shoving down your children's craniums? :dabcasar:

200w.gif

But bigger and better

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
This is not Somali in the 60s or 70s if your children ain't Muslim then they will abandon Somali culture and just the be a full blown westerner. Believe me I have quite a bit of family that aren't muslim.

This is not Somali in the 60s or 70s if your children ain't Muslim then they will abandon Somali culture and just the be a full blown westerner. Believe me I have quite a bit of family that aren't muslim.
Don't worry they'll have the Somalia flag on their Instagram bio like true patriots :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.