Finally found myself a godless Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjkkk:
Tfw thousands of years of evolution is sexist

Face it men are biologically programmed to sleep with as many mates as possible and women are hypergamy by nature. No amount of religion can control human instincts

VixR

Veritas
There is nothing preventing an atheist from being sexist, the two have nothing to do with each other.

Although there's no time barrier preventing men from running "amok" seeing as women bear children and deal with the refractory period of pregnancy whilst men can continue to "spread their seed" to countless women, women are no more evolutionary scripted for monogamy than men are. The barriers are not evolutionary as often implied and stated, but time practical and cultural.

In my opinion, I basically agree with all the answers thus far to some extent, that you have to practical and teach sex-ed, but I don't want any children of mine to be mindlessly sleeping around either, esp without maturity or care. And esp no substances until into their twenties or later.

women are no more evolutionary scripted for monogamy than men are.

Most of the brunt of child raising falls on the mother so I don't think it is evolutionary advantageous for women to sleep around. Wouldn't it be better to invest in one dominant male to ensure you're not raising some one else's weak offspring?

:wow:
Before I get ahead of myself let me note I am not a qualified evolutionary biologist. Just someone who dabbles in it for bar convos

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
There is nothing preventing an atheist from being sexist, the two have nothing to do with each other.

Although there's no time barrier preventing men from running "amok" seeing as women bear children and deal with the refractory period of pregnancy whilst men can continue to "spread their seed" to countless women, women are no more evolutionary scripted for monogamy than men are. The barriers are not evolutionary as often implied and stated, but time practical and cultural.

In my opinion, I basically agree with all the answers thus far to some extent, that you have to practical and teach sex-ed, but I don't want any children of mine to be mindlessly sleeping around either, esp without maturity or care. And esp no substances until into their twenties or later.

True, and that's where the practicality of things come in. Nobody wants there kids to around but kids are often times stupid. It's best to teach them about sex Ed whilst telling them not to have sex until they're old enough, so when they break the rule and have sex they won't come back telling me they're going to be a parent.

Most of the brunt of child raising falls on the mother so I don't think it is evolutionary advantageous for women to sleep around. Wouldn't it be better to invest in one dominant male to ensure you're not raising some one else's weak offspring?

:wow:
Before I get ahead of myself let me note I am not a qualified evolutionary biologist. Just someone who dabbles in it for bar convos

If a women wants to sleep around, who are you to say it's wrong.

I'm sick and tired of men having double standards, a women can sleep with whomever she pleases and there's no shame in it. It's her body to do with whatever she pleases.

That being said the women who aren't stupid enough to fall pregnant with random dudes.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

I'm sick and tired of men having double standards, a women can sleep with whomever she pleases and there's no same in it. It's her body to do with whatever she pleases.

That being said the women who aren't stupid enough to fall pregnant wih random dudes.

Nobody said it was wrong, you need to read.

From an evolutionary perspective, women going around and having sex is a disadvantage to the woman. The social attitude towards women who do this comes from that period. Whilst men on the other hand, it's actually an advantage for them to spread their seed. It explains why men have always forced women to take a more sexist position in life and so on.

Of course, society has changed and women now are equal to men.

VixR

Veritas
I would beat the shit of her and than one way ticket back home to Somaliland for a while

:obama:

What would you do?

I'm sick and tired of men having double standards, a women can sleep with whomever she pleases and there's no shame in it. It's her body to do with whatever she pleases.

That being said the women who aren't stupid enough to fall pregnant with random dudes.
:williamswtf:

Well damn. You surprise me lol. You may have been joking or maybe u think drinking is worse.

Well damn. You surprise me.

A woman can change her mind.... I should of clarified a 'child' in my first post - as in 16-17 if you would've read the context of the post I was replying too.

:drakewtf:
A woman who is old enough can explore her sexuality, that's her right and her body. I was referring to the DOUBLE STANDARDS Honey!

:mybusiness:

Well damn. You surprise me lol. You may have been joking or maybe u think drinking is worse.

I was joking...obviously - they have more drinking and sex back home than us in the west!
:drakekidding:
Seriously some of them hump like rabbits back home and get drunk off the Ethiopian gin!
:sass2:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What @The_Cosmos said. I don't believe in moral right or wrongs. Most of the time they vary depending on culture so I reject them all together

What is right or wrong is dependent on your social conditioning which explains why morality is relative and differs from one place to another. A developed society will have different morals perspectives compared to a more primitive and backward society. It's based on the environments they had to adapt to.

I was joking...obviously - they have more drinking and sex back home than us in the west!
:drakekidding:
Seriously some of them hump like rabbits back home and get drunk off the Ethiopian gin!
:sass2:
We're all heathens underneath. The difference is atheists don't feel guilty when they indulge in harmless pleasure
:mjohreally:

What is right or wrong is dependent on your social conditioning which explains why morality is relative and differs from one place to another. A developed society will have different morals perspectives compared to a more primitive and backward society. It's based on the environments they had to adapt to.
Bingo. That doesn't mean we should go around killing people because there is no objective principle saying it's bad. I swear sometimes I think it's better off for religous people to follow traditional morality. I'm afraid what this kind of information would turn them into :whew:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bingo. That doesn't mean we should go around killing people because there is not objective principle saying it's bad. I swear sometimes I think it's better off for religous people to follow traditional morality. I'm afraid what this kind of information would turn them into :whew:

Exactly! A nomad whose entire life is built around the cattle they move from one place to another, cannot show mercy to a thief because it makes them and their cattle vulnerable. However, in Europe, there is no such conditions that require such merciless actions and thus it is better to be more benevolent.

If you need an invisible sky daddy to stop you from killing people, you're not a good person.
:manny:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

I was referring to the double standard, men regardless of beliefs have the same attitude towards women. They accuse misogyny against religious folks when infact they are no different. Praise boys to sleep around and judge girls doing exactly the same thing:bell:.

rabshole

Aragaani
Praise boys to sleep around and judge girls doing exactly the same thing:bell:.
:manny:
5235cb63cbb516384796537868e91f6c17d7cbce00f7b1c1f186ca4d23dcf71e.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts