@Figo soo gal

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A 37 year old man man in Kent, WA has been charged for cockfighting.:faysalwtf:

If you are unaware of what cockfighting is, allow me to explain.

Cockfighting is when two roosters are forced to battle to the death. Terrible sport. Illegal.

Authroities confiscated 92 roosters!

War @Figo you need to explain yourself sxb :damedamn:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's a fun sport though, I've watched a few. I'm planning on joining the underground rings in the future inshallah, I heard you can win big money. There are some in Somalia too.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
“We do not suspect they were fighting at that location. At this time we believe they were being raised, trained and sold for fighting,” Anderson said. “We continue to investigate others who may have purchased roosters and are actively fighting birds.”
I wonder how they train them.
1589492610107.png

Look at him, he looks like a demon ready to drop the next rooster in the ring. I need me a rooster with such fire in his eyes wlhi

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
“We do not suspect they were fighting at that location. At this time we believe they were being raised, trained and sold for fighting,” Anderson said. “We continue to investigate others who may have purchased roosters and are actively fighting birds.”
View attachment 117004
Look at him, he looks like a demon ready to drop the next rooster in the ring. I need me a rooster with such fire in his eyes wlhi
They were trained to fight huh. People been cockfighting for a looooong time. :damnmusic:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
View attachment 117004
somebody should attach a knife to that beak

It's a fun sport though, I've watched a few. I'm planning on joining the underground rings in the future inshallah, I heard you can win big money. There are some in Somalia too.
Pretty unnecessary and cruel. No need to harm animals if you aren't planning to eat them. Maybe you should work on yourself instead of finding entertainment in animals being pit against each other?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They were trained to fight huh. People been cockfighting for a looooong time. :damnmusic:
1589492982998.png

1589493002506.png

It's lit. It's an international sport, philippenes, Somalia, india, us, canada, europe. They do it everywhere. The roosers are actually savage.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Pretty unnecessary and cruel. No need to harm animals if you aren't planning to eat them. Maybe you should work on yourself instead of finding entertainment in animals being pit against each other?
I think he’s playing around but true.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A lot if things are unnecessary and cruel. That's just life. My rooster will be a beast, he won't get hurt.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's not 'just life', it's easily avoidable. That logic of yours is very silly but whatever.
I understand what you're saying, but in the least rude way possible. I have little empathy for animals and I honestly don't care if it's cruel to them. If they'll fight to the death for my entertainment then so be it. I realized the more you care for yourself and the less you care for others, life will be all around happier.

I understand what you're saying, but in the least rude way possible. I have little empathy for animals and I honestly don't care if it's cruel to them. If they'll fight to the death for my entertainment then so be it. I realized the more you care for yourself and the less you care for others, life will be all around happier.
Thats some phycho shit dont try to rationalize why u are a sicko

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thats some phycho shit dont try to rationalize why u are a sicko
It makes total sense though, being sad for others just makes you sadder for no reason. The more you're morally inclined and jailed the more opportunities you'll miss

I don't think my words will really get through to you or help but I hope you one day (sooner than later) grow out of this way of thinking. Having zero regards for your surroundings or who you're harming for the hell of it is a sick way to live.

Trending

Latest posts