@Figo soo gal

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It makes total sense though, being sad for others just makes you sadder for no reason. The more you're morally inclined and jailed the more opportunities you'll miss
tenor.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't think my words will really get through to you or help but I hope you one day (sooner than later) grow out of this way of thinking. Having zero regards for your surroundings or who you're harming for the hell of it is a sick way to live.
I have regards for humans... not animals though

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is that what you tell yourself when you are enjoying this?
I don't have to tell myself anything. I enjoy it and that's enough. I know it's wrong, but I don't care. As long as no harm is coming to me or other people then why should I care?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What about cats?
Ehh, idk. When I say I don't have regards for animals that doesn't mean I'm willing to burn an animal alive for fun. It just means I'm willing to turn a blind eye on these kind of fights.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, is there a reward for charity even for the animals?” The Prophet said, “In every living being there is a reward for charity.”
You're missing the point. I said I don't care about animals doesn't mean I wish harm on animals on every chance, I'll just do what is most convenient which is 90% for the benefit of animals, but not always.

You're missing the point. I said I don't care about animals doesn't mean I wish harm on animals on every chance, I'll just do what is most convenient which is 90% for the benefit of animals, but not always.

Sir, our whole topic revolves around you enjoying cockpit fighting, which involves animal cruelty. Therefore, I think you missed your own point as you're still "wishing harm on them" for no good reason other than entertainment. Just because this is the only sport you support and you don't go around kicking dogs on a daily, does not mean it's acceptable. This is my last post on the matter.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sir, our whole topic revolves around you enjoying cockpit fighting, which involves animal cruelty. Therefore, I think you missed your own point as you're still "wishing harm on them" for no good reason other than entertainment. Just because this is the only sport you support and you don't go around kicking dogs on a daily, does not mean it's acceptable. This is my last post on the matter.
My entertainment is a good enough reason.

Trending