Fighting with Bae

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Haram to fornicate. For a religious man you seem lost. I'm not out of control and I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get put into my place more.

I like a dominant man.

I don't engage in nor support such a thing, no different to when you were a christian then guided, shirk/kufr is the worst sin one can commit and if you die upon it you will never be forgiven for it.

Don't confuse metaphorical colourful language for the mindless literalist type of interpretations which the neo-salafist and their kharijiite cousin groups engage in and kill for.

You should focus on your studies
And you change your mind like every day, one day you are 100% christian the other day you are muslim again, this day you want to marry and have children but the other day you probably hate all the guys :manny:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
You should focus on your studies
And you change your mind like every day, one day you are 100% christian the other day you are muslim again, this day you want to marry and have children but the other day you probably hate all the guys :manny:
Bipolar

I'm going to graduate level work. If it was mere undergrad I could raise a child doing it.

Abayo I have a MA degree, it is very arduous. I'm 5'7, 120 pounds regularly (underweight for my height) I wittled down to 107 pounds during grad school. I couldn't sleep (had to take pills), I forget to eat when I'm stressed (a form of disordered eating) so I was jittery all the time and my hair started falling out in clumps. Alhumdillah I graduated on time, but a lot of my cohort didn't. Some even had to withdraw cause they plagiarized their thesis!

I say all this to say, I know I couldn't have done my MA with a husband or child. Only one person was married and every one broke up or was dumped by their S/O during it.

Wait to get married. I'm thankful I didn't marry the man I almost gave up Grad school for. If it's real he'll be there when you're done if not oh well not your calaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts