Fighting with Bae

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have an explosion of spineless weak betafied cucked males, this is the result that you see! a women totally out of control, highly confused of her role, trying to be the wife and the husband at the same time.

You can't really blame her for this, it's an biological role women developed to test the male for strength to protect as well as to provide, the problem is that every male so far prostrated to her rather then grabbing her by the hair and force her into submission, hence this incessant confusions.

This male virginity stuff is just hamster wheel rationalisation and chastity purity buyers signals for the dupes, it's a clever upgrade from the " I am a virgin, never done X or Y" tiresome malarky women tend to use.

You put a women like her in a room with me and in under 3 minutes you would see a yellow stone like volcanic explosion.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
So a mutual friend who's also a friend of mine and a friend of bae told me about bae's past and it made me livid.

The man is a virgin alhamdullilah, that's one of the few criteria I cannot compromise on.

Whenever we'd reach a baggage topic in the past, I'd tell him to stop and he'd respectfully stop speaking about it.

Recently however the mutual friend alerted me of his past, and the further I digged it up the more livid I became and the more I learned that all our mutual friends knew about this occurrence.

Anyways, I fought with him this morning about it and I'm really not sure what to do.

Currently I'm 19 and I only stayed in this relationship because I developed feelings for him and I entered it because I was bored and I like flirting with men.

I just don't want to get married until I'm 24ish and I'd be waiting for him for a long time and it's long distance so I don't want to reject all the men In front of me for a man I may or may not ever marry (He refuses to come to me for an unknown amount of time but he might marry a girl in that meantime even though he says he won't).

What do you guys think?
My advice would be that it isn't good to not talk about things that cause debates. Without having the occasional argument or disagreement you won't truly know the person you're with so I don't try to avoid controversial topics once I was with Someone for a while. Things that happen before a relationship should be left behind IMO. If it really annoys you then I understand. Just forget about boys until you finish uni nacalaa you're too young
:frdfvsb:
I was fine with him and we were getting along well but I have to admit digging up his past made me more and more mad the more I looked.
:mjcry:
The past shouldn't be that important unless he isn't a virgin or has done things you don't want
@YoungFarah this chick is ayour age do your thing :salute:
:siilaanyolaugh: I'm from London Nacalaa:yacadiim:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
When you have an explosion of spineless weak betafied cucked males, this is the result that you see! a women totally out of control, highly confused of her role, trying to be the wife and the husband at the same time.

You can't really blame her for this, it's an biological role women developed to test the male for strength to protect as well as to provide, the problem is that every male so far prostrated to her rather then grabbing her by the hair and force her into submission, hence this incessant confusions.

This male virginity stuff is just hamster wheel rationalisation and chastity purity buyers signals for the dupes, it's a clever upgrade from the " I am a virgin, never done X or Y" tiresome malarky women tend to use.

You put a women like her in a room with me and in under 3 minutes you would see a yellow stone like volcanic explosion.
Kiniiniga cas :salute:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

:westbrookswag:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So lab work is part of the research component of her Masters (i.e. thesis) or is she a researcher moving into 1st year of PhD?
She did it for her thesis but now she's graduated and working in the lab full time.

Also why do you care? My point was I can have children and still have a career. Go waste away if you want to. I'm going to have kids and work on my career.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
My advice would be that it isn't good to not talk about things that cause debates. Without having the occasional argument or disagreement you won't truly know the person you're with so I don't try to avoid controversial topics once I was with Someone for a while. Things that happen before a relationship should be left behind IMO. If it really annoys you then I understand. Just forget about boys until you finish uni nacalaa you're too young

The past shouldn't be that important unless he isn't a virgin or has done things you don't want

:siilaanyolaugh: I'm from London Nacalaa:yacadiim:
Hehehe whatever

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

It's Haram to fornicate. For a religious man you seem lost. I'm not out of control and I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get put into my place more.

I like a dominant man.

Wait a minute; she's 27 right now. Completed her Masters at 26. Assuming she started uni at 18 and finished a Bachelors degree by 21. Are you telling me she had three children from 21 to 25? And started a Masters with a one year old? You've got to explain this to me inc. her reasoning?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Wait a minute; she's 27 right now. Completed her Masters at 26. Assuming she started uni at 18 and finished a Bachelors degree by 21. Are you telling me she had three children from 21 to 25? And started a Masters with a one year old? You've got to explain this to me inc. her reasoning?
She's one of my role models. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts