Fight on the train after the carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
And the 2 man adoon team strike again causing havoc on the Trainlines as they travelled from a great festival and used this wondrous piece of technology not found in their villages called a train.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:pachah1:all because of a sandwich...

Wow. What a remarkable video I just watched. Its like watching an animal in the zoo. Normal behind the glass window, and then BOOM, the glass is removed, I mean, the Wig is removed and a monster emerges. Why are these white couple weak though??? The White girl was bigger and taller than fat adoon. And the other white guy could have taken the skinny long haired black dude. I am confused.

I just watched it a second time. The white chic I think trapped the dumb ape chic. Because the white chic from the start kept on saying slap me slap me , she wants to put the ape in trouble with the law
And the black chic was saying u think am gonna go to jail for u? I just interpreted the messed up language lol

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Definitely from Birmingham
It’s the train to Bham moor street lool I recognise it. Those trains are tiny af. I guess that’s what people are taking to London now that the main service from Bham New St is temporarily closed. :pachah1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
was that black guy Ethiopian or somali????

Keo

VIP
It’s the train to Bham moor street lool I recognise it. Those trains are tiny af. I guess that’s what people are taking to London now that the main service from Bham New St is temporarily closed. :pachah1:
Why would you travel all the way from Birmingham just to come to the Notting Hill Carnival?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I Kinda enjoyed the beating tho...am I savage???I watched it like 5 times

was that black guy Ethiopian or somali????

He is one of those rare madows who can’t handle weed. He has quick hands though.

The black women was cowardly though......She waited until the white girl was sitting down..to attack her...I think that white girl would have defended herself if she wasn’t so brutalised in a seated position ..Then the black dude sucker punches the white chap as he moved to pull the black lady away...........

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Monisha & Basic & the poor white couple & Indians in the train

I feel so bad for u guys to be forced to take trains with these people. In America, there is no trains to give opportunities to mix with black ghettos. People have their own cars, or if u r taking public transport it is buses, and the buses separates people by economics. There are ghetto buses and white people buses to their posh neighborhoods lol

Status
Not open for further replies.