Fight on the train after the carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They threw food at her and snatched her weave
The black girl whooped that skinny ’s ass. Man the shorty got some hands. And the skinny black guy beat the crap out of the white dude lool

#Blackpower!
giphy.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Look at that adoon punching the cadaan yute. The cadaan guy isnt even hitting back maskeenka. Makes me wanna teach the monkey a lesson. Fucking daaanyeeer

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at that adoon punching the cadaan yute. The cadaan guy isnt even hitting back maskeenka. Makes me wanna teach the monkey a lesson. Fucking daaanyeeer

Relax. His punches were skinny weak. So many punches and the white kid wasnt knocked out? I mean, if i were a white kid, i would want petite skinny somalis or this idiot to punch me. Even the black girl hits were not making a dent at the giant tall white girl

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Relax. His punches were skinny weak. So many punches and the white kid wasnt knocked out? I mean, if i were a white kid, i would want petite skinny somalis or this idiot to punch me. Even the black girl hits were not making a dent at the giant tall white girl

Eedo macaan you know a skinny Faaraxs punch would have knocked out both the madow and the white guy.. Haa na xaasidiin Basra Bureeey

They threw food at her and snatched her weave
The black girl whooped that skinny ’s ass. Man the shorty got some hands. And the skinny black guy beat the crap out of the white dude lool

#Blackpower!
giphy.gif
Nonsense, the black lady cowardly attacked the white girl when she was seated. She is probably going to go prison for an unprovoked assault/gbh.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nonsense, the black lady cowardly attacked the white girl when she was seated. She is probably going to go prison for an unprovoked assault/gbh.
No she will not
The white girl threw food at her and pulled her weave. Honestly the white c*nt deserved the beating.

No she will not
The white girl threw food at her and pulled her weave. Honestly the white c*nt deserved the beating.
No proof a sandwich was thrown. The white girl is clearly seated when assaulted which will work in her favour (should she press charges).

She can say goodbye to her job as well if she has one. This story is on every major
newspaper in the UK.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No proof a sandwich was thrown. The white girl is clearly seated when assaulted which will work in her favour (should she press charges).
Yes she did throw the sandwich and she was being rude and cursing. She pulled the black girl’s hair when she sat down. The white girl started it, it’s on a video camera. Her dumb ass has no case. You just wanna argue for the sake of argument dude

Yes she did throw the sandwich and she was being rude and cursing. She pulled the black girl’s hair when she sat down. The white girl started it, it’s on a video camera. Her dumb ass has no case. You just wanna argue for the sake of argument dude
I didn’t see a sandwich being thrown. Even if a sandwich was thrown or a weave was pulled, the law couldn’t give a toss because she committed assault on someone who was seated. Go and learn the law and don’t come @ at me with
fake Xabesha Afrocentric nonsense.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I didn’t see a sandwich being thrown. Even if a sandwich was thrown or a weave was pulled, the law couldn’t give a toss because she committed assault on someone who was seated. Go and learn the law and don’t come @ at me with
fake Xabesha Afrocentric nonsense.
You don’t make the laws and stop forcing your biased opinions on me. The white girl was the aggressor, she assaulted the black girl and she got what she deserved.

Now go screw yourself Jamaican hating African booty scratcher
Bye

You don’t make the laws and stop forcing your biased opinions on me. The white girl was the aggressor, she assaulted the black girl and she got what she deserved.

Now go screw yourself Jamaican hating African booty scratcher
Bye

Why would I hate Jamaicans? I haven’t brought up the subject of race, nationality once. It seems you are unable to separate emotional attachment to race from logic and rationale. Celebrating a cowardly assault on a lady who was sitting down is the epitome of cowardice. I hope the offender goes the jail.

As for African booty scratcher, that is what AA call African immigrants. I thought you were African? Aren’t you Ethiopian or have you forgotten you disguise?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why would I hate Jamaicans? I haven’t brought up the subject of race, nationality once. It seems you are unable to separate emotional attachment to race from logic and rationale. Celebrating a cowardly assault on a lady who was sitting down is the epitome of cowardice. I hope the offender goes the jail.

As for African booty scratcher, that is what AA call African immigrants. I thought you were African? Aren’t you Ethiopian or have you forgotten you disguise?

No you are just being biased. I have seen you drag Jamaicans and west Africans. You are on that cushiatic superior shit. All the police needs is the video and in the video it’s clear to see that the white girl started the fight.
You pull my hair you gonna get these hands. African booty scratching are people who think they are better than other black cause they have narrow features, just some backward refugees
And why you keep bringing up my ethnicity, you racist c*nt :gucciwhat:

No you are just being biased. I have seen you drag Jamaicans and west Africans. You are on that custiatic superior shit. All the police needs is the video and in the video it’s clear to see that the white girl started the fight.
You pull my hair you gonna get these hands. African booty scratching are people who think they are better than other black cause they have narrow features, just some backward refugees
And why you keep bringing up my ethnicity, you racist c*nt :gucciwhat:

I don’t do drag any Jamaican or West Africans. What I find laughable is that you expect Somali kids not to drag those groups when they(and you) also insult Somalis all the time like that Chef. Equality has to go both ways.

Secondly, No fake-Xabashi, who refer to black people/nilotes as Shanqella and Bariya slaves and whose culture is equally as prejudiced against them as Somalis, is going to lecture me on black brotherhood. Save the woke stuff for the more gullible !

Yes, I am on promoting Cushitic history and identity. I am pro black and African at the same time too ; I just don’t believe hyper Afrocentric notions of “blackness” and the “woke” are the only definitions of Africaness. We can start another thread on that if you want........

Back to the topic, the lady was a coward who assaulted someone who was seated. I am not going to celebrate that because she is black as you are doing.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I don’t do drag any Jamaican or West Africans. What I find laughable is that you expect Somali kids not to drag those groups when they(and you) also insult Somalis all the time like that Chef. Equality has to go both ways.

Secondly, No fake-Xabashi, who refer to black people/nilotes as Shanqella and Bariya slaves and whose culture is equally as prejudiced against them as Somalis, is going to lecture me on black brotherhood. Save the woke stuff for the more gullible !

Yes, I am on promoting Cushitic history and identity. I am pro black and African at the same time too ; I just don’t believe hyper Afrocentric notions of “blackness” and the “woke” are the only definitions of Africaness. We can start another thread on that if you want........

Back to the topic, the lady was a coward who assaulted someone who was seated. I am not going to celebrate that because she is black as you are doing.

Wtf is this nigga on :what1:

Dude you are just talking out of your ass. Can’t tak your racist ass serious. You are on that somalism and cushiatic dumb shit. Anyway back to the topic, the white girl is going to jail for assaulting the poor black girl. Thank god that little white devil ain’t gonna get away with assault:whew:

#Blackpower
#Melaninpoping
#Fuckwhitedevils
#Fuckwhitesaviors

Wtf is this nigga on :what1:

Dude you are just talking out of your ass. Can’t tak your racist ass serious. You are on that somalism and cushiatic dumb shit. Anyway back to the topic, the white girl is going to jail for assaulting the poor black girl. Thank god that little white devil ain’t gonna get away with assault:whew:

#Blackpower
#Melaninpoping
#Fuckwhitedevils
#Fuckwhitesaviors

See, you have no response other than lies and nonsense when confronted with logic. I am Somalianist, but I don’t advocate racism towards any other people.

You are the true racist who hates white and people Somalis. Stop this fake Xabesha catfish story man.

I was going to karbaaash but I can tell you have a few brain cells missing so I will leave it @ that.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
See, you have no response other than lies and nonsense when confronted with logic. I am Somalianist, but I don’t advocate racism towards any other people.

You are the true racist who hates white and people Somalis. Stop this fake Xabesha catfish story man.

I was going to karbaaash but I can tell you have a few brain cells missing so I will leave it @ that.
Says the guy who is attacking me personally.
I am habesha, I don’t care if you believe or not. Nigga shove your cushiatic and somalism shit where the sun don’t shine.

Bye bye lame troll :abuxyga:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Yo the guy looks somali, i can just tell
Lol!!!!!
But why he ridin with a madow chick?
:cosbyhmm:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Says the guy who is attacking me personally.
I am habesha, I don’t care if you believe or not. Nigga shove your cushiatic and somalism shit where the sun don’t shine.

Bye bye lame troll :abuxyga:

But why are you in here if you really arr habesha, get yo midget raw meat eating, defecating and pissing on the street ass outta here you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending