Fight on the train after the carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monisha & Basic & the poor white couple & Indians in the train

I feel so bad for u guys to be forced to take trains with these people. In America, there is no trains to give opportunities to mix with black ghettos. People have their own cars, or if u r taking public transport it is buses, and the buses separates people by economics. There are ghetto buses and white people buses to their posh neighborhoods lol

USA

homelessmain.jpg

UK

interior-of-quiet-coach.jpg

Kings-cross-roof-and-departure-boards-1035x543.jpg

Nevermind madows, you guys catch trains with the rats :susp:

Beat them pigskin crackers! All you stink mouth somalis would have quietly gathered your tent dresses and plastic bags and slinked away quietly just like the other crackers in that train.

Pay back for all them years of slavery . You somalis boast about being slavers too so this is in store for you too. Phuck that!!!

Lol!

Beat them pigskin crackers! All you stink mouth somalis would have quietly gathered your tent dresses and plastic bags and slinked away quietly just like the other crackers in that train.

Pay back for all them years of slavery . You somalis boast about being slavers too so this is in store for you too. Phuck that!!!

Lol!
Who the f*ck are you?

White girl lacked street smart. While she was standing black girl did nothing thinking it was over and sits down. Never sit down while someone you beefing with stands up

oh man...I actually just watched the video. That's the funniest thing i've seen today.

"Come ya .....Come ya ". Black chick was actually exhausted from dishing out that deluxe arse whoopin!

"Come ya ...stand up "

The little skinny dude was throwing hands too. Chances he is a caribbean dougla and not no skinny arse somali lamagoodle.

Whoop that arse gurl! whoayiiii!

And the jamaican alpha come in at the end...."awrite awrite awrite!"

Rahtid!

Lets be fair here. The black girl had food thrown at her. Plus when the white girl sat down and black turned her back she pulled off her wig and when the black girl turnes around she even said what you gonna do.So I am gonna have to side the black girl here. Well done that young lady.

The reaction off the white guy in grey walking away from it all looooool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending