Fight beetwen schools

King

Sxb, that is why I put it in inverted commas.

Do you believe the only time I fought was in primary school, I slapped this kid who pulled off the hijab of my classmate. Mind your own business and fights should be a last resort like defending yourself from harm. Insults work only if you think what they are saying about you is true, if you have confidence in yourself, just walk away from it. One punch you throw could cause death or severe injury and your life is changed forever. Think before you get angry.

i'll keep that in mind:damnmusic:

Keo

VIP
I don’t know where you live but in London the gang members are usually in the age range of like 14/15+ So there where gangsters in schools
Yes, there were gang members in the school but the other ones were 18 - 20 years old.

Lol ive never got in to a physical fight in my life. All throughout highschool my hands were to myself. Doesnt mean i wasnt part of some buuq tho :lolbron:
Year 10 was wild:damedamn: ya girl always had some one new on her case.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Lol ive never got in to a physical fight in my life. All throughout highschool my hands were to myself. Doesnt mean i wasnt part of some buuq tho :lolbron:
Year 10 was wild:damedamn: ya girl always had some one new on her case.
Altercations is what you're good at.
Keep your hands to yourself at all times Otherwise....
unnamed (18).gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fight as much as you want till you reach 18 lol
Once you get past 18 waxaas walaga weynaada or else you'll be in trouble all the time.

Trending