Fight beetwen schools

Bruh this fight was huge litterly my school vs another school fought and i took part in it. Knocked out 3 people. Charged were pressed against many people who fought by the schools but the teachers didn't notice me fight so nothing happend to me. The people we fought were 3 year older than us and we still won

What was the fight about?

It started like this. This Fat tall guy from another school talked about my mom and some other peoples mom and said that he would get his guys on us so we confronted him and the guys he was with and started a fight with them and then more people joined in, the fight became so big that i litterly though that it was a fight beetwen schools

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
SchoolVSSchool fights are the best man. Whoever did the most damage had bragging rights in the borough.

But hey don’t be getting in to fights, especially in Ramadan

Yeah that was wrong by me to do

sounds depressing asf
:damn:
Have as much fun as you can before you leave school because life in the world of grown ups is harsh. Do not mess about with your studies. The last few years of high school are extremely important.

im 16 so i and many other people don't consider that as the age of a kid:manny:

King

Sxb, that is why I put it in inverted commas.

Do you believe the only time I fought was in primary school, I slapped this kid who pulled off the hijab of my classmate. Mind your own business and fights should be a last resort like defending yourself from harm. Insults work only if you think what they are saying about you is true, if you have confidence in yourself, just walk away from it. One punch you throw could cause death or severe injury and your life is changed forever. Think before you get angry.

Trending