Feminism has turned women into men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a coward pokes fun at another persons looks while they remain incognito.

I knew you were the vindictive kind and would not forget how I shut you up last time you asked me not to quote you ever. You are the type who likes to have the last word to feel good about themselves, so, here is your chance, make it unforgettable.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I knew you were the vindictive kind and would not forget how I shut you up last time you asked me not to quote you ever. You are the type who likes to have the last word to feel good about themselves, so, here is your chance, make it unforgettable.
It's not personally wallahi i don't target just one person I'm pretty fair that I deal with everyone like that, I'm not really big on interacting with folks online, I like to say my piece and keep it moving.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Horta why are these crybabies making countless videos about women? :bell:

Hurr durr ''Women don't like us nice guys'' '' Women are evil'' '' Women be like men, yo'' :lolbron:

Is that the epitome of ''masculinity nowadays'?':browtf:

if you like a girl on this thread don't use me to score cheap points my g kkkk

That was my line :) at least you are learning fast. That is what you get by hanging out with the best. Stick around then, you may add some new tricks to your empty box to score your favorite. And don't be shy little kid, it is okay to want a woman.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Burhan if you felt a way after our last exchange I can assure you that I bare no ill will towards you just observe how I chat to people on this forum in general it's just my online persona my g, peace. And don't ever expect to have a cordial conversation with me again.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That was my line :) at least you are learning fast. That is what you get by hanging out with the best. Stick around then, you may add some new tricks to your empty box to score your favorite. And don't be shy little kid, it is okay to want a woman.
I extended an olive branch and you still going at it like gengis Khan? What's your previous negis my g cause you're harbouring too much emotions :chrisfreshhah:

@Burhan if you felt a way after our last exchange I can assure you that I bare no ill will towards you just observe how I chat to people on this forum in general it's just my online persona my g, peace. And don't ever expect to have a cordial conversation with me again.

Okay bro, habeen wanaagsan. You will be yourself next time we exchange words here I am sure. I am fine with your personality. We are all different from one another. Where there is misunderstanding, there will be an attempt to clarify things. Hadaad is waashana even better :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay bro, habeen wanaagsan. You will be yourself next time we exchange words here I am sure. I am fine with your personality. We are all different from one another. Where there is misunderstanding, there will be an attempt to clarify things. Hadaad is waashana even better :)
Fadlan soo dhawoow wallahi dont you hate it when someone takes your kindness for a weakness:kanyehmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's going to burn for me to say this but it's coming from my heart my old negis got burned so we don fell apart I didn't want you to know this cause me & my old negis has been too far apart :russ:

Fadlan soo dhawoow wallahi dont you hate it when someone takes your kindness for a weakness:kanyehmm:

What I like about your character is how you think you are being generous when in fact, you do your best to walk all over the person you respond to hahahaha. On one hand, you have The Excalibur ready to shave someone's neck off, and at the same time, you claim magnanimity as if you haven't tried your best to be your worst and fail already. Just too funny. War waxaad hayso soo daa, you will just be you and no more.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What I like about your character is how you think you are being generous when in fact, you do your best to walk all over the person you respond to hahahaha. On one hand, you have The Excalibur ready to shave someone's neck off, and at the same time, you claim magnanimity as if you haven't tried your best to be your worst and fail already. Just too funny. War waxaad hayso soo daa, you will just be you and no more.
Brace yourself boowe sidi shaag beebee aa madaxaha ka dul marey:fittytousand:

Brace yourself boowe sidi shaag beebee aa madaxaha ka dul marey:fittytousand:

Okay Cuz(to make you paranoid again by calling you cousin) hahahaha. Habeen wanaagsan. And to make you even more suspicious, and that I was fooling around asking you about the picture, I can guess your picture is Ina Abdirashiid right? Now, sleep on these and be paranoid all night.

VixR

Veritas

I personally would think twice about being with a chick out here in the west as they say home is where the heart is.
Opposite perspective. I wouldn't even consider a man from back home for one second, not even a FOB. Heck even a lot of them raised out here are suspect af and no prospect.

It's way easier for a guy out here to find a cool chick, than it is for a woman to find a level-headed guy who isn't a complete loser out here, much less back home, but still some men can't keep up.

Just look at you. You're a frightened thing.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Opposite perspective. I wouldn't even consider a man from back home for one second, not even a FOB. Heck even a lot of them raised out here are suspect af and no prospect.

It's way easier for a guy out here to find a cool chick, then it is for a woman to find a level-headed guy who isn't a complete loser out here, much less back home, but still some men can't keep up.

Just look at you. You're a frightened thing.
With all due respect but you're a gaal wallahi I wouldn't even consider getting head from an apostate chick forget about getting married to one. As for you not considering a man from back home? Ask yourself what man will marry a gaal chick? Even out here in the west you're fresh out of luck wallahi you have no choice other than marrying a Hindu or a Buddhist mise a Darwinian.

VixR

Veritas
With all due respect but you're a gaal wallahi I wouldn't even concider getting head from an apostate chick forget about getting married to one. As for you not considering a man from back home? Ask yourself what man will marry a gaal chick? Even out here in the west you're fresh out of luck wallahi you have no choice other than marrying a Hindu or a Buddhist mise a Darwinian.
:dead:

You need to be more honest with yourself.
No choice? If I actually marry, I will definitely not marry a Muslim that should go without saying. This is purely hypothetical.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:dead:

You need to be more honest with yourself.
No choice? If I actually marry, I will definitely not marry a Muslim that should go without saying. This is purely hypothetical.
Ask yourself what self respecting Muslim would want a woman that doesn't even wash her ass after doing a number 2? You probably have shit stains on your g string uffff :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending