Feminism has turned women into men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Theres nothing attractive about these girls who are loud, obnoxious, callous, irrational, materialistic, argumentative, narcissistic, vain, self absorbed, cunning, conniving. Feminism has truly messed girls up you can't even have a conversation with them about issues in general without it being about them. Imagine all the traits the a man finds attractive about women has been wiped out it's like they've become men, there's no reasoning with them cause they view you as the enemy. I personally would think twice about being with a chick out here in the west as they say home is where the heart is.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A man & a woman suppose to compliment each other not compete the man is like the day & the woman is like the night, the problem arises when the night wants to become the day.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Z
Musa (AS) meets the Women at the well

23. And when he arrived at the well in Madyan, he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: “What is the matter with you?” They said: “We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take back (their flocks): And our father is a old man.” (1)

24. So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said: “O my Lord! Truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that you may give me!” (2)

25. Afterwards one of the (girls) came (back) to him, walking bashfully. She said: “My father invites you so that he may reward you for having watered (our flocks) for us.” So when he came to him and narrated the story, he said: ” Do not fear: (well) you have been saved from unjust people.” (3)

26. One of the (girls) said: “O my (dear) father! Employ him: truly the best of men for you to employ is the (man) who is strong and trustworthy”….

27. He said: “I intend to wed one of my daughters to you, on condition that you serve me for eight years; but if you complete ten years, it will be (grace) from you. But I intend not to place you under any difficulty: you will find me, indeed, if Allah wills, one of the righteous.” (4)

28. He said: “Let that be the agreement between me and you: whichever of the two terms I fulfil, let there be no ill-will to me. Allah is a witness to what we say.”

Commentary

This is a wonderful story that teaches us how to meet the stranger, showing kindness to the other, putting trust in God, the modesty of young women and voluntary work etc.

(1) These two young women were standing to one side with their flock waiting for the shepherds to take away their flocks. Its thought that they were standing separately so as not to mix with the men. Musa asks them what’s the matter? He is concerned for them and wants to help them. When they tell him their difficulty he immediately sets on the task of watering their flock. He does the work competently and quickly. He then makes an earnest appeal to God “O Lord I desperately need whatever good you have in store for me”. For seven days he had been travelling and did not have a proper meal one, he had been living on leaves and herbs.

(2) The Quran describes the girls walking ‘modestly’ and with ‘shyness’ and a sense of shame. Here in lies the real beauty of religious women – modesty.

(3) The girls told their father Shoaib, a Prophet of God, who may have been eagerly waiting for Musa. He sends one of them to fetch him. The Question often asked here is how could Musa accept the invitation of a strange woman? Since the prophet has warned “ be careful about any situation when you could be accused of wrong doing”. Imam Razi replies, “there’s no problem walking with a woman with caution and piety”. Another question arises here; Musa had performed a voluntary act for the pleasure of God, so why would he seek a wage for it? It appears that Musa agrees to go with her to see the old man for blessing not to be paid. Infact when Shoaib presents him the meal, Musa refuses, saying I do not take wage for my voluntary work. Shoaib tells him its not wage it’s our hospitality.

http://www.musharrafhussain.com/2013/01/24/musa-as-meets-the-women-at-the-well/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The story of prophet musa will show you how a good girl is shy & modest not these pot mouthed sailor es who'll flash their vagina's in public idolising harlots like Rihanna & Beyoncé.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryaa watch the video lmao he made valid points. Basically if you are too nice you'll get runned over. Love shouldn't make you blind,,,,, stuff like that.
This ain't about you a Korean loving butter won't melt in your mouth manga watching sheltered life mouth fed fairy princesses that life in neverneverland kkkk this is for those feminist es.

Sxb If you had a brain you would realise there's no set personality trait for either gender but nvm, jog on.

Babuurta iska ilali, don't let any white girls mow you down :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb If you had a brain you would realise there's no set personality trait for either gender but nvm, jog on.

Babuurta iska ilali, don't let any white girls mow you down :drakekidding:
Grand mufti of Las Vegas still issuing fatwas at the grand temple of the Luxor in her G string :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Come at me es balan weeye Ina kuli dhuulka inugu jiido weliba sida moos camal ini fiiqfiiqo nacaala iyo waxa tahiin ba waase :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.