Feminism has turned women into men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't get kpop runtii. I don't get the fascination.
It's one thing to see girls idolising indho yar but it's something else to see a guy doing it. Tell us there do you have that indho yar man on your bedroom wall :susp:

This retard has gone full MRA.

I guess most Somalis and people in general have gone 'full MRA' because they would largely agree with what the OP has written.

I know it offends you greatly, but most people in the real world believe in gender roles and traditional values, including women. Attacking people with labels such as 'misogyny' and 'MRA' won't change anything. Men will continue to be men, and women will continue to be women. Learn to deal with it.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I guess most Somalis and people in general have gone 'full MRA' because they would largely agree with what the OP has written.

I know it offends you greatly, but most people in the real world believe in gender roles and traditional values, including women. Attacking people with labels such as 'misogyny' and 'MRA' won't change anything. Men will continue to be men, and women will continue to be women. Learn to deal with it.

I'm the one who support people being what they're comfortable with. You want to them in rigid boxes. If some women want to be domineering and alpha then so be it. Find yourself a feminine woman. There're billions out there. Just stop fucking whining about it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This retard has gone full MRA.
Look at this mangina waving the pom-poms for the pumpum effeminate feminist chichimon who calls other men beautiful the only thing that's left for you to do is drill a hole in-between your legs & get breast enlargements & silicone butt injections yahay iskoronyo waxid vafankoolo warankiilo :fittytousand:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm a proud feminist. If Allah wills, one day I hope to lead a Somali organization fighting misogyny in the motherland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts